Random Thoughts....

I'm watching tango scene from The Mask of Zoro - Catherine Zeta Jones is too sexy for words.

Weeeeee! Its a biutiful day and I'm driving towards the golf course. Thank god for my phone.

Ice, I'll be in Your vicinity. :O

^ HOLY SMOKE!! IT'S BACK! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!! http://img217.imageshack.**/img217/7789/crazy5at.gif

/:p
//Heh, why is your room so dark?

Because the only source of light currently turned on is my monitor and it's 3am here. :yes:

Why I like pirated movies:

The fucking FBI warning is skippable!

Hows that for irony?

Oh yeah, and the White House, having solved all other problems, will appoint a Piracy Tzar

Oh yeah, and the White House, having solved all other problems, will appoint a Piracy Tzar

To be fair the article says it's a piece of legislation coming out of congress by a Dem and the article says that the White House has concerns over it while the DOJ is completely against it.

I just snagged an article. On TV they made it sound like a White House initiative.

Yes, but I can essentially let the clutch out with no gas. I'm pretty sure you can't do that in the integra :p

I can get the Polo up into 5th going through the gears without ever using the throttle. It's only going at about 25mph by that point though.

w00t, off till next Sunday (from last tuesday), i love studying in a Government run institution :D

Well I finished 9th in the national finals for my poker league, and I'm very pissed off, namely because had I gone that extra one position and made the final table, I would've won $500 and had a chance at the $15000 that the winner gets. As it is, I get myself a nice beer stein and nothing else. FUCK.

I can get the Polo up into 5th going through the gears without ever using the throttle. It's only going at about 25mph by that point though.

Petrol or Diesel? I can do the same with my Jeep. I cruise can cruise around parking lots in 5th at like 600rpm.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/05/04/starting-early_000.jpg

What the fuck is the world coming to? This girl's parents... forget it. I'm speechless.