Random Twitter sightings

Alasondro Alegré

Amie8

Car(s)
Bye bye Alfa - Hello Mini Cooper
Thought he was off to the States - he tweeted as much yesterday.

Maybe he's going via Cranleigh

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
There was a segment in TG at the movies about putting cameras and screens on a car to make it invisible, wonder if they're trying that again. :lol:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
God, I hope not. It was lame enough the last time they did it.

diti

Car(s)
Mini Cooper S Convertible & GT6
Might not be the correct thread, but Hammond's in hospital again. Trying to pass another kidney stone. Tweeting on morphine earlier, but it's all gone very quiet now - presumably someone's taken his phone from him to save potential embarrassment.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Might not be the correct thread, but Hammond's in hospital again. Trying to pass another kidney stone. Tweeting on morphine earlier, but it's all gone very quiet now - presumably someone's taken his phone from him to save potential embarrassment.
I saw some tweets relating from Jezza this morning. I was wondering if he was getting the snip! :lol:

Amie8

Car(s)
James, in the meantime, is metal-detecting down in Dorset for Manlab. And he went for a curry last night. And checked into a hotel.

Oh! The stuff we learn from Twitter.

A.J.

GOOD NEWS!!! Those are my favorite tests, period.

Guesses anyone? Ford Focus? New Kia Cee'd? Subaru Impreza?

Whitevanwoman

Richard appeared to be doing a piece on Indy Car at Sonoma (a picture was tweeted of him). We have been told that he has both Crash Course and TG Film Crews working with him at present, so it could be for either but my guess would be for an Indy Car companion segment to the Nascar one last series.

In the last week or so he has also flown a brand new Robinson R66 Turbine helicopter yet to be rated in the UK and ridden an EBR1190 motorcycle, again not yet available over here. It remains to be seen which programme these segments are for.

Last edited:

Amie8

Car(s)
James has been spotted in Copenhagen - in a bar, which doesn't give much away. He's often spotted in bars.

Bobele23

DONOR
Car(s)
03' BMW 525i touring - Bernadette

Seems like the Special got canned, this will make "some people on the internet " very sad :cry:.
If this piece of Information is legit, someone should bypass this info to Viper or someone else who administrates the timer on the front page ...