Random Twitter sightings

nickgeorge25

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
He's somewhere in the US, and even more interesting, with his wife, according to his latest tweets.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I seem to remember they go to the same place every year as this time. Won't be long before the Waily Fail prints another picture of Jezza in the same swim shorts he's had for years.

The Spie

Car(s)
2008 Honda Fit Sport
I seem to remember they go to the same place every year as this time.
Barbados, if I'm not mistaken.

Won't be long before the Waily Fail prints another picture of Jezza in the same swim shorts he's had for years.

Any excuse to repost that picture, I guess. It's the perfect Tear Down Your Gods ikon.

jsausley

Car(s)
'16 Audi S5, '14 CC R-Line, '12 Ariel Atom 3
Haha.. I don't know how you can get that fat yet still be relatively slender in your arms/upper body. Most normal fat people are just big all around. :lol:

BobAndy

Car(s)
The Moon Rover
Haha.. I don't know how you can get that fat yet still be relatively slender in your arms/upper body. Most normal fat people are just big all around. :lol:
Alcohol. Beer and wine especially.

That's why they call it "beer belly" :p

It's nice to have him as a benchmark though, as we're pretty well the same size, so if he fits in a car, so do I. Keeps the dreams realistic.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Every time I see that picture all I can think of is "Pregnancy, how hard can it be?"

Gingertom

Car(s)
'04 Skoda Octavia vRS
Looks like the person (sorry, can't remember who it was) who was complaining that TG doesn't test the Golf GTI might finally get their wish granted:

@IainMay72 said:
Starting wizards @drivingwizards #TopGear