Random Twitter sightings

Don't know if it has or not, yet. Clarkson has said that, apart from a "couple of Christmas specials" there is no series this year.

He contradicts himself all the time, but there's still time for them to film a special. It's usually done in September or October so all is not lost

308299_434136736624352_2082128984_n.jpg
:cry:

another post by Clarkson saying, that there will be no Top Gear till next year, we have to wait and see if this realy does count for the X-mas Special, too :(

Old news. We've known for ages no TG apart from the special until the New Year. Expect similar timings to this year, hopefully with a much better special than that Indian garbage.

another post by Clarkson saying, that there will be no Top Gear till next year, we have to wait and see if this realy does count for the X-mas Special, too :(

Thankfully, that's not Clarkson... just a Facebook impostor. The only social media that Clarkson uses is Twitter. Same goes for James May. Richard has accounts on both.

JC: @jcrclarksonesq
JM: @mrjamesmay
RH: @thehamsterscage

Another one worth following:
Iain May (TG cameraman): @iainmay72

Last edited:
Unless you all know what car that is, might I suggest we take it to the 'Guess that car' thread?

this is quite an easy one, isn't it?

No "guess the car" needed. It's literally right on the shift knob. Astra VXR.

Yea... hah.. I knew that. Just testing.. :whistle:

Another piece involving a 458? Let's hope that it doesn't focus solely on the Ferrari.

Not really a twitter sighting but I just saw this. Contains lots of spoilers. Really looking forward to the GT86 review, I remember JC saying one day that Toyotas were the most boring cars on earth.

Last edited: