Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE
I am getting frequent problems with the following Windows error messages:

"RapportService has stopped working"
"Your Computer is low on Memory"
"Close Programs to Prevent Loss"

or sometimes it just crashes Firefox or IE.

What does the RapportService.exe file do? - file.net

This is what I intend to do:

file.net said:
How to uninstall RapportRapportService.exe RapportService fix

To remove RapportService from your computer, please follow the manual instructions below or use an automatic uninstaller product.

Click the Windows Start Button. In Windows 8, look for Control Panel.
Click Control Panel.
Click Uninstall a program.
Look for Rapport in the list of available programs.
Click Uninstall.

Does anyone know about this problem?

Or has anyone had this subsequent problem after the above "Uninistall" has been done? (Which seems a little worrying!)

Rapport Service - I uninstalled the program but it continues to run - Microsoft Community

Hmmmmm! :think:

RapportService Background Info:
file.net said:
The RapportService.exe process is also known as RapportService and is a part of Rapport. This software is produced by Trusteer (www.trusteer.com) or, as the case may be, IBM (www.ibm.com). An obsolete or defective version of RapportService.exe can cause problems for your computer that can range from slowness to error messages such as these:

RapportService has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem... (Windows 10, 8, 7)
RapportService has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. (Windows 10, 8, 7)
RapportService.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. (Windows XP)
Access violation at address FFFFFFFF in module RapportService.exe. Read of address 00000000.

file.net said:
What you should know about RapportService.exe RapportService

RapportService.exe is not part of Windows, but it is important nonetheless. The file RapportService.exe is found in a subdirectory of "C:\Program Files". Frequently occurring are file sizes such as 1,266,920 bytes (11% of all these files), 1,303,784 bytes as well as 32 other variants.
The original file has a digital certificate (see its file properties). The RapportService file is not part of the Windows operating system. This RapportService.exe process does not appear as a visible window, but only in Task Manager. It possesses a digital signature from Verisign.com, which should confirm its trustworthiness. To remove the file and its related software from your computer, click Programs in Control Panel RapportService.exe is capable of record keystrokes, track other applications as well as Change the behavior of other applications. For this reason, 31% of all experts consider this file to be a possible threat. The probability that it can cause harm is high.

What does the RapportService.exe file do? - file.net

This is what I intend to do:

How to uninstall RapportRapportService.exe RapportService fix

To remove RapportService from your computer, please follow the manual instructions below .... .

Click the Windows Start Button. In Windows 8, look for Control Panel.
Click Control Panel.
Click Uninstall a program.
Look for Rapport in the list of available programs.
Click Uninstall.

This solution DOES NOT WORK, or didn't for me anyway!

This is what you should do:
Get the special utility that safely removes Rapport from IBM Trusteer.

Where can I get the safe uninstall utility? - IBM Trusteer

Safe Uninstall Utility - The uninstaller failed to remove Rapport. - IBM Trusteer

IBM Trusteer said:
The uninstaller failed to remove Rapport.

Why?

Rapport includes anti-removal protection to prevent malware from removing it from your computer. This is the reason for the complex uninstall process. In some rare scenarios the uninstaller is unable to shut down the anti-removal protection and as a result fails to remove Rapport.

What's Next?

We have a special utility that safely removes Rapport from your computer - for downloading the utility, please fill out the following form. You will automatically receive an email with the download link for the utility.

Click here for instructions to run this utility after it was provided by our team.

Fill in your name and email address plus captcha, then click Submit.

An Automatic Reply sends you email with a link to click, whch you then Save and Run the safe uninstall utility.

(It took a few minutes.= then you do a Restart.)

It did NOT trash my Registry and it HAS removed RapportService, so I appear to be no longer getting high Memory and CPU plus Firefox failures.

Result! :thumbsup:

<-------------------- :happy: