Rate the celeb picture above you (NSFW-ish)

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Simple game. Rate the picture of the celeb above. Post a picture of a celeb you dig. Next person will rate the picture above and continue on.

Rate using 1-10 scale, 10 being ZOMG AWESOME DROOL WOW, you can also add a descriptor obviously. "10 wow she's amazing. Great picture!"

Oh yeah and most important: NO NUDITY. This is outside the NSFW zone and therefore you are risking bannage if you post anything with nudity in it. Since there are chances of sexiness I've marked this as "NSFW-ish"

Starting off with someone a little ambiguous probably but I just saw her on iron chef as a judge.

00a80p35

Claudia Bassols

Last edited:
Was thinking of number and description :p. I'll specify it in the edit.

You didn't rate Mr. Spacey <_<

What are we rating on? For example, KS is one of my favourite actors, but if we're rating them on hotness then I have to say he does nothing for me :lol:

:lmao:

So, when I post *that* pic of Vin in the shower, it'll just be me drooling?

7 - not bad not bad

Gillian jacobs from community

gillian-jacobs_3.jpg

6 Meh (sorry, Gillian!)
I'm not that "into" celebs and so on - which might be why I don't have a clue who any of the posted people are except KS - but here for your delectation is Beatrice Dalle:
beatrice_dalle4.jpg

Do some people think it's pervy to drool over pictures of celebs? I know one person who thinks that, I wonder if anyone else thinks that way or if he's just a prude.

Anyways: 8
Mmmm.

I don't really have a good celebrity in mind ATM, so someone else can post a pic.

Don't know. I've never really thought about it. Like I said, there aren't that many that interest me anyway.

Just to give this thread a couple of bumps:
Patricia-Arquette-7.jpg

Patricia Arquette (who I have to say did nothing for me when she was younger, but...)

6 - Something odd about that picture

Blake Lively
http://img687.imageshack.**/img687/2582/blakelivelyz.jpg

Alana de la Garza

94564_D0270.jpg

Allison Brie

alison_brie_02.jpg