Razor burn on my ass...

klutch

Courteous urinator
Car(s)
Do it for me.
Alright, so a week ago, I was doing my usual shaving routine in the shower, got my chest, abs and balls done in advance of having a girl over. I don't usually have any issues in this sense; the only irritation I've had is right at the lower waistline where my boxer elastic rubs against the freshly-shaven pubes, usually preventable with a little moisturizing lotion immediately after shaving. I had laser hair removal on my upper back - I had some pretty minimal, short, albeit black hair there, and just need to go in for a second treatment to have it permanently removed, along with the ab hair next.

Anyways, this got me thinking...chicks must dig a smooth ass to grab when I'm pounding away. Figured I'd do some trimming there to see what I'd be in for, in the event I worked up the courage to have some 50-something Indian lady zap my ass with a laser for an hour. So I started with a quick swipe of the razor...and another, and another. Soon, I felt like I was 10 again, my ass completely hairless. It was great, until later that day; about 6 hours of sitting later, my ass was itching like I had sat in a nest of ass-raping ants. I had a bunch of those nasty red bumps, like you would get after shaving with a really dull razor, almost like zits. I've still got them, like 5 days later. I didn't want either of the girls I'm seeing to notice, and I'm getting sick of doggystyle to prevent them the chance to even grab my ass. Would Preparation H work in a case like this? Should I moisturize? Not sit for a week? What?

Last edited:
http://img14.imageshack.**/img14/9427/1236637123369.jpg

Well you could just turn the lights off...I'm sure they probably wouldn't notice.

And why oh why did I read this.

http://img14.imageshack.**/img14/9427/1236637123369.jpg

Well you could just turn the lights off...I'm sure they probably wouldn't notice.

And why oh why did I read this.

At least reassure me that my heart was in the right place when I even started considering shaving my ass to make "the experience" more pleasurable for a girl. Or do you prefer the feeling of grabbing what could be mistaken as the ass of a Wookie?

To be honest, if you're that considerate to girls that you're worried about what they'll grab when you're nailing the shit out of them, you might as well install some handles back there.

778_0.jpg

It was very thoughtful of you to do it. I'm not personally an ass grabber myself, but i can see where it would be appreciated.

As for treatment, I would probably go with something soothing to take down the redness and swelling. Moisturiser would be fine, or maybe aloe vera type stuff.

Well, er, I'm not sure I'd have posted on a big message board, but the only thing that I've found works on my legs with razor burn is hydrocortisone cream. Lotion and aloe and stuff just burns and makes it worse. I guess you could try preperation H too, it's just a vasoconstrictor (phenylephrine) and a moisturizer so it's not illogical.

To be honest, if you're that considerate to girls that you're worried about what they'll grab when you're nailing the shit out of them, you might as well install some handles back there.

778_0.jpg

Blaro, you are God's gift to womankind. As men, don't we get those things 'installed' on our sides when we start approaching 30?

Yes, but you can always get started early! It appears that I have.

Blaro, you are God's gift to womankind.

Sorry, but I must concede that title to you, the master. :bow:

Between this and your doing a klutch thread, I think we need to get you a new title :lol:

I use my regular face cream on razor burn and chemical burns (from that annoying veet stuff), but it isn't great. The bumps might be ingrown hairs maybe, given they have been there for that long though :S

Well, er, I'm not sure I'd have posted on a big message board, but the only thing that I've found works on my legs with razor burn is hydrocortisone cream. Lotion and aloe and stuff just burns and makes it worse. I guess you could try preperation H too, it's just a vasoconstrictor (phenylephrine) and a moisturizer so it's not illogical.

Hm, you weren't here for the "In the Klutch moment" were you? I'll see if I can dig up the thread unless someone gets to it first.

i think you'll best stop sitting. if you cut them off very close to the skin, and then go sit on them, they'll start growing under your skin and result in a rash

Hm, you weren't here for the "In the Klutch moment" were you? I'll see if I can dig up the thread unless someone gets to it first.

NSFW forum, "Rimjobs" thread, about 6 pages in.

Why do i know that off by heart?????

Well, I would think rimjobs would be out for now, especially if the lovely lady in question has any kind of prickly beard stubble.