Re-recording...

Re-recording...

• no... who came up with that stupid idea?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WitSkaapie

Hi guys...

firstly its cool to be on the forum... i love top gear, and to find a place dedicated to top gear is really kul... secondly, if this thread is a repeat of one done before... sorry...

this is not a suggestion to the site exactly but more to the content...

during the "off season" when the latest top gear episodes are being aired, they show the old episodes again...

why not re-record the old episodes so that we can watch them in better quality... sure this may take a while and it means doing alotta stuff again, but it makes sense to me...

we all love top gear, so why not be able to relive the early years of the show in the same quality as the latest episodes?

what are your guys views...

How about capping them from UKTV? On some days they show Top Gear all the time, but their picture quality is quite bad and they cut out the news.
I am pretty sure, that the bbc only shows best of episodes during the off season which don't have any news segments.
So overall it's not so practical. ;)

You can get all the old eps in 350mb format already so I don't see any need to recap. The catch is that those recaps do not have segments where people had to vote for something - eg; Greatest Car in the World.

ok... i didnt know you could still get the old episodes in 350mb format...

could you please let me know where to get them... sorry if this is a noob question...

thanks

I do plan on replacing all smaller than 350MB rips on our site with better quality ones. :)

Is backfilling from 01x01 on up to 03x01 also in the works?

Yes, once I get all the ones currently listed on the site back up.

I do plan on replacing all smaller than 350MB rips on our site with better quality ones. :)

Have they been replaced now? By the way I think it would be a good idea to place the files in season per season torrents. :)

Both are in the works already. I plan on releasing season packs once Top Gear goes back off the air.

Yeah, we have plenty of bandwidth to do that.

Easier to keep a whole season torrent alive than a single episode torrent too.