Really Old Server status thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's free and open for any of the users to play (when it's up, I mean)? I have a Minecraft (I like it!) account that I bought and I would like to try some random multiplayer. I've only been playing on a certain server created by some Youtubers (which has been down since 1.4).

I'm not a griefer or anything, in fact, I like looking at what people build because some people are really quite creative!

we have another thread for minecraft, but pm me your nick ingame and i add you to the whitelist :)

Yeah, my main question was about being able to join the server so that's why I figured I'd ask in the server status (if it was up and possible.)

Will do.

There is a server mod of it.

I should have been more specific, it requires a client-side mod (a no-go for us), and it only works with the vanilla server, which we don't use.

So I've got a 1.5 test server up on port 52476. Give it a whirl if you've got 1.5 installed, and let me know how it works. I haven't actually tested it yet. I won't be upgrading the main server until there is a stable version of Bukkit out for 1.5, even if we don't notice any immediate problems, and I'll probably wait for a stable version of Minecart Mania too (I'm currently using a beta). Don't build anything on the test server you don't mind losing.

I'm 123Derp.

Just tried to join the 1.5 server, and apparently I'm not on the whitelist, whatever that means.

Oh well.

Wish i could come on, unfortunatly i've forgotten my Minecraft.net password and can't re-download the game :(

doesn't the game remember the login info?

I'm 123Derp.

Just tried to join the 1.5 server, and apparently I'm not on the whitelist, whatever that means.

Oh well.

well you need to be added to it since we don't want grifters inside our kingdom. :(

I'm 123Derp.

Oh well.

I added you to both the production and test servers.

Cheers!

Although I just got into it, and my comp stutters a fair bit on it, lol..

So the 1.5 test server appears to work, except that the gold-block minecart boosters aren't boosting, which is probably because of the interaction between the new minecart boosters in 1.5 and Minecart Mania's boosters. I'll see if I can get that working tomorrow, and if so, I guess I'll upgrade the server without waiting for a recommended build.

They have a recover password button on the site. I've tried it twice and have never got an e-mail from it.

I think there was a problem with it? I seem to remember reading a tweet about it. Anyway, I'd email support or send a tweet at the Mojang guys.

PS:
This discussion should move to the regular Minecraft thread if it needs to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.