Really Old Server status thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's just me, but every time I go check the server, it says 0/20 people playing. Is it because I'm in the wrong 'world', is there really no one playing, or is my timing just terribly poor?

You're probably just not logging on when there is anyone on the server. I'm on there now. Let me know if it shows 1/20.

You can always check the map at http://minecraft.finalgear.com and see if anyone shows up. That is updated every 10 seconds.

Ah well, the only free times nowadays is in the evening, but, of course, that's when everyone else is sleeping..

I was about to say.. "in the evening", where? But being in australia, when you got evening, we (in europe) are not asleep, we are working! Minus 10hrs that is right now. So whenever you are playing between lets say 8pm and midnight, I am most definately working, or at least pretending to ;). Ok, the yankees are mostly asleep around the same time, you got a point there too.

I've set up a test server for 1.2.3. Please try it out and let me know if it seems to work. Server is at minecraft.finalgear.com:52476.

Disconnected by Server

Outdated client!

Disconnected by Server

Outdated client!

use spoutcraft that dl's automaticly newest clients (aka -> start spout -> options -> "Always use development builds").

Or just use the vanilla client for testing.

Edit: Since there has been no mention of problems, I'll be updating to the 1.2.3 server this evening.

Last edited:
I get 'connection lost internal exception java.net.socketexception connection reset' i'm using a cracked Minecraft, but when I try to connect to other servers, I either get User not premium or I join.

Only on the FG server does this appear.

Don't use a cracked client. If you get the same error with a legal copy, I'll look into it.

and bought, and i'm on. :D

EDIT: How do I get to creative? :(

Last edited:
Played it for a couple of hours, I was having a wander around the map and stumbled on the Defender. :lol:

I don't see the point of single player.

I've updated the server to 1.2.3. You'll need to use a development build of Spoutcraft, or the Vanilla client.

Played it for a couple of hours, I was having a wander around the map and stumbled on the Defender. :lol:

I don't see the point of single player.

So you are "Shakiralover" :D
Why didn't you answer to our question about who you were!

My spoutcraft-client dislikes the new version. I can start it and connect, but as soon as I move the mouse around, it just crashes and disappears. No addons installed. Classic mc-client works fine.

I've hacked together a version of bMiniMap that I hope works properly with the new 256-block high worlds. It's at http://minecraft.finalgear.com/files/bMiniMap.jar

My spoutcraft-client dislikes the new version. I can start it and connect, but as soon as I move the mouse around, it just crashes and disappears. No addons installed. Classic mc-client works fine.
Well, try older 1.2.3 compatible Spoutcraft clients. Also, talk to #spout on espernet IRC or open a bugreport on https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spoutcraft

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.