Recognition of Final Gear by Top Gear production team

Congrats on the greets from the TG producer! Thats really cool!
Much like you said, i can remember when this site was a small humble little torrent site, that i dared not pass arounf to friends for fear of having it exposed.

Im glad its grown the way it has, and have continually enjoyed being here for the last couple years. Congrats Viper for all your hard work, and the time and money you and VUK had put into making all of this happen.

i can remember when this site was a small humble little torrent site,

Torrent site? Am I the only one who remembers the days when you could "save as" whole episodes? Wow I feel oldschool...

Congrats to the whole crew... and hello to Andy!

Torrent site? Am I the only one who remembers the days when you could "save as" whole episodes? Wow I feel oldschool...

how is it possible you have only posted 51 times in 4 years? 8)

:clap: FAN-TAS-TIC !!! :thumbsup:

how is it possible you have only posted 51 times in 4 years? 8)

Well, since I registered on Dec 8 03, a total of 52 Top Gear episodes have been aired, and this is my 52th post - 1 post per episode!!

Last edited:
:lmao: Yeah, that was really old school.

I think it is great that Andy Wilman is reading our forum, because we have real connection with the show.
In my country and many more there isn't BBC and that forum is the only way to discuss our favorite tv programe, so thanks to Viper and Top Gear team, because these guys are the reason all of us to be here.
I hope that Top Gear team will understand our passion for the show and forgive the "stealing" element :rolleyes:

I wonder what he thinks about us stealing his show?

I like to think that the gracious, paid up, BBC viewers here are donating the show to us out of pure passion, love and generosity. Speaking of which, does FinalGear's google money cover VUK's license fee?

Not currently, but I'd be more than happy to divert funds for that if he wants it. He's just never brought it up before.

I forgot to say congratulations.

Congratulations.

I would be very intrested in seeing what he has to say about us downloading the show. It could go either way i suppose, from him loving the fact that people are so passionate about the show, to he does'nt like that we are doing something "illegal".

First of all congrats to the FG team, the site is truely superbly moderated and it works far better then any other community I know.Fact is this is the forum I spend most of my online time at and that speaks for it self, add to that Andy's comment this week and you see just how far this site has gone. (And about the thrashing, it all comes from love and passion for your show man).

About the downloading...I really REALLY want to purchase the show legally, and if they came out I really can't see wearing a price tag for me not to buy them........for my personal enjoyment and for finally not having the leacher feeling i have now for watching the show for free, cause just like computer games I like paying for the ones i really like when I feel the team has deserved it, needless to say TG is in the top of that list (maybe tied with HL/CS).

Deckard said everything else in his post, agree with every word man.

Well said Deckard - and hey, im not the only Nanaimoite (or is it Nanaimontonian?) on this page!

Man, i have certainly missed out the past couple weeks. really cool how Mr. Wilman visits this place

Considering it's mostly Americans here, and the show isn't aired here, I would think he would take it as a compliment...BBC brass on the other hand, may not care for it. But they can't do anything about it, other than air complete episodes on BBC America. They can air them at 2 in the morning for all I care. I just want to see the episodes same day.

But one cool thing about downloading all the episodes, I have a complete collection and can reference any episode, I'm too lazy to do that with any other show aired here.

I tip my hat to Viper.

I love this site and visit it everyday.

Thanks to you and the guys at Top Gear and to a lesser extent Fifth gear.

Edit:
Man 9 days over 3 years.

Considering it's mostly Americans here, and the show isn't aired here, I would think he would take it as a compliment...BBC brass on the other hand, may not care for it. But they can't do anything about it, other than air complete episodes on BBC America. They can air them at 2 in the morning for all I care. I just want to see the episodes same day.

But one cool thing about downloading all the episodes, I have a complete collection and can reference any episode, I'm too lazy to do that with any other show aired here.

HEY! i know you!! </yourk being teh ghey>