• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Recommeded Software

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
yeah i just wanna say use limewire pro! 4.6 is out and u can d******* it from piratebay.org.

everyone else post software worth investing in!

Photoshop CS :canadian:

I'm drinking diet coca-cola, i recomend it. But don't have the whole bottle in front of you, i'm getting tempted to drink the whole thing :(

Off course -> Nero + Alcohol

mp3tag -> multiple mp3 tagging and renaming prog

winrar -> no need to explain it, I guess

Firefox -> as well

foobar -> good and sleek mp3 player

DVD decrypter -> good tool for getting DVD files to HD

Azureus -> great BT client

Virtual Dub -> .avi allrounder

Bsplayer -> good video player

Hmm, just a few... And for everythin I listed there is a good alternative... Except Firefox and Nero

Buba

:google: <---insert Jason's google emoticon here

http://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/products/php/product.php?session_langid=2&idstring=0306&quickmenu=2

0306.jpg

Currently Listening To: Self Control - Green Lizard - Live In Paradiso (2005)

For tweaking my computers performance and so on I use Advanced System Optimizer..easily the best however good luck cracking it after 30days!
On another topic-jasonchiu USED A CAPITAL LETTER ON THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD :woot: !!

jasonchiu said:
^ ask a mod to change it i donno how.

and crackin is easy, jsut go to crackz.ws
No jason i was going on about how great it was that you actually used a capital letter in your thread title :thumbsup: Great work!!
As for the business of cracking..good luck finding one that works for Advanced System Optimizer :roll:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
jasonchiu said:
^ ask a mod to change it i donno how.

and crackin is easy, jsut go to crackz.ws
No jason i was going on about how great it was that you actually used a capital letter in your thread title :thumbsup: Great work!!
As for the business of cracking..good luck finding one that works for Advanced System Optimizer :roll:

Just a shame he spelt recommended incorrectly - ah well :p

Currently Listening To: Queer (The Most Beautiful Woman In Town Mix) - Garbage - Queer CD1 (1995)

Sometimes, with that trial software u can keep putting the windows clock back to fool it. Though that was more with past software.

Kip_6666 said:
Sometimes, with that trial software u can keep putting the windows clock back to fool it. Though that was more with past software.

Kind of irritiating, don't you think? I think it's better to put your clock forward before installing it. Then you still have the clock right after you installed it.

Greetz Johan