Recommendations for spots in Lisboa

kurthest

Car(s)
2008 BMW 335i Coupe (e92)
I'm going to Lisboa and Madeira this summer, and as I have never been to Lisboa before I'd like to hear from some photographers that have.
What locations would you recommend to find some great photo spots?

Last edited:
You have to visit the Pal?cio de Pena in Sintra, that's for sure. It's not in Lisboa but you can take the train/bus to get there. There's also a botanical garden somewhere but I never checked it out.

Thanks, looks like some interresting places. Love the picture of the statue in Belem, unusual composition :)

Try the Barrio Alto on a sunny moring. It?s almost postcard-like idyllic (in parts at least). If you want shots of the nightlife, that?s your location too. I?d also recommend the parts old of town around the castello (Alfama), right down to the water. Top Gear shot their Clio against bike race there (I?m rather sure at least).

For finding great locations in Lisbon-town, I?d simply reccommend walking. It might be a pain in the ass with all those hills ... but there is a lot hidden off the big streets in the narrow alleys. What I personally really liked too was the "old" Expo site (Park of the Nations) wich is a great contrast to the rest of the city and Sintra is of course (in short) awsome.