Remote Races

^
Tempted to do this, everybody seems to have stopped doing it the normal way.

I'm on both of your friend lists, I wouldn't mind :D

I keep forgetting to leave my system in server standby, I'll try to start doing the races again.

Yahoo Widgets is fucking awful, but it's working. This is a great thing to do when sleeping.

EDIT: Runs brilliantly.

Last edited:
Been running for 5 hours straight, various options to choose from "Random drivers" "Use drivers in order" "balance credits" "balance experience" "track pick" "pick which friends to use"

Assassins Creed Brotherhood should be here in about 3 hours, if it arrives i'll stop. If not i'll leave it running.

That actually sounds pretty awesome, I might suffer through Yahoo Widgets to try it. Thanks to both of you for racing my drivers, they badly need experience.

Ok originally I had other drivers set to random... which meant not only Final Gearers, but the random weirdo's who add me.
So I dragged team FG into the use only box.
Problem was, it was using just the top of three guys in the lists drivers. So all of Crazy Russians drivers etc. (Which is great for him, not for everyone else.)

So I had to use the 'x drivers free' I chose 3, what this does is limits your friends to only use 3.

Anyway this is much fairer, and you all get grinded.

EDIT: This might be moot, PSN is back up... widget doesn't work, redirect. :blink: Possibly a PD error.

Also i've been fucked, i had 2.9 million. The widget said 2.9 but PSN went down and i'm back down to 2.4.

Last edited:
Damn that sucks.

It's Anonymous. They're pissed that a couple dudes are getting some legal shit for hacking the PS3 and they're taking it out on PSN.

I don't have a problem with them taking on Sony but I do wish they could do it in a way that doesn't involve me being disconnected every 30 minutes.

Ok originally I had other drivers set to random... which meant not only Final Gearers, but the random weirdo's who add me.
So I dragged team FG into the use only box.
Problem was, it was using just the top of three guys in the lists drivers. So all of Crazy Russians drivers etc. (Which is great for him, not for everyone else.)

:p

I'll get around to this widget when I finally finish this 24h endurance race. I'll return the favor, AM.

Can any of you frequent players add me (user settler14)? I need some cr and of course I'll play too.

I've got to remember to set mine to do remote races one day, always forget.

Widgets back up. They didn't patch that. :cool:
But the widget still says 2.9 million... the game doesn't. :(

Widget no longer works. The dude who made it is apparently working on a new version, but it may be a while. Sony changed some login stuff.

Up and running....

double post, sorry

rettekentet is my second profile. Only used for grinding with B-Spec...
Will add some people from here who grinds a lot with my drivers (e.g. MadCat etc...)

Taken me about a week to figure this out, the Cr that the widget shows is all your money. So the money you have on your dashboard and the B-Spec escrow money.

Widget went a little crazy earlier after I started a race, but it fixed itself while the race was going.

Anyone still doing these? I lost my B-spec drivers among everything else, so the new ones need some serious training. :cry:

Also I see race logs with my old B-spec drivers fairly recently, though that may have been before I created the new ones. Is anyone still seeing the old drivers? All that should be there are two drivers level 5-6.

Yep I was pleased to see that the widget still works, I've been running it myself.