Renault Clio 2005

Overheat

Forum Addict
Due on sale next autumn, the next-generation Clio is now working minus most of its disguises. In a final phase of testing, these pictures clearly show that the five-door is a lot more conservatively-styled than expected - it's not quite a mini-Megane. The three-door will be much sportier, and perhaps more adventurous, however. The new Clio will share its platform with the Nissan Micra and upcoming Micra C+C coupe-cabriolet, as well as the recently-launched Modus mini-MPV and upcoming Nissan Tone. There will also be Romanian-built budget station wagon and saloon-bodied versions, to be sold in certain markets under the Dacia brand.

Renault-Clio-001.jpg
Renault-Clio-002.jpg

Renault-Clio-003.jpg
Renault-Clio-004.jpg

Renault-Clio-005.jpg
Renault-Clio-006.jpg

Good job Renault on f*cking up the last good looking model. :evil:

Looks are unimportant...as long as they make a sport version, I'll keep beeing a fan. I don't think the current version is that good-looking.
This has potential.

Just looks like a compact version of the current Renaults (Laguna, Megane, Scenic) - a real step down aesthetically imo.

Renault has really gone one step backwards... this was their last "normal" car without that funny rear-end. Do french people actually think the current renault lineup looks good?

Uh, it just looks soo much as a Peugeot from the front and side!

At first I thought you put the photos of the next 207, but then the rear lights just look like the ones on the Modus. So, unfortunately, its size will increase, and so will its weight. Gee!

I think I'd rather have a Logan!

idletask said:
Uh, it just looks soo much as a Peugeot from the front and side!

At first I thought you put the photos of the next 207, but then the rear lights just look like the ones on the Modus. So, unfortunately, its size will increase, and so will its weight. Gee!

I think I'd rather have a Logan!

You took the words out of my mouth

The Clio was a very sexy hatchback, with enough power to blow your head off. Now, that Renault will use the plataform of the Nissan Micra, they simple killed the Clio

:cry: