RENAULUTION Strategic Plan

jack_christie

Forum Addict

RENAULUTION STRATEGIC PLAN​

Boulogne-Billancourt, January 14, 2021 – Following approval by the Board of Directors, Luca de Meo, CEO Groupe Renault, presents today “Renaulution”, a new strategic plan, which aims to shift Groupe Renault’s strategy from volume to value.
This strategic plan is structured in 3 phases that are launched in parallel:
  • “Resurrection”, running up to 2023, will focus on margin and cash generation recovery,
  • “Renovation”, spanning up to 2025, will see renewed and enriched line-ups, feeding brand’s profitability,
  • “Revolution” from 2025 and onwards, will pivot the business model to tech, energy and mobility; making Groupe Renault a frontrunner in the value chain of new mobility.

pdf

Last edited:

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
Renault's opening for their 2 hour and 40 minute corporate bullshit has all the swag of a 1997 high school anti-drug video.

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Last edited:

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
I wonder how much of a time sink it was for the marketing team to arrive at "RENAULUTION".

I will withhold from judging how it will actually fare until we get some new production models. Don't like the EV Alpine, but that Renault 5 could be interesting, especially if they do it in such a way as to allow them to offer EVs and a token gasoline powered vehicle as an option (it's very weird to realize this will soon be the default instead of the other way around).

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
i think ricciardo is a happy camper having left that ship
and alonso is proably already eating his cap out of frustration for the low priority motorsport gets

jack_christie

Forum Addict

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
Did you really watch it?
I was just commenting on the opening, I didn't have nearly 3 hours to watch it and plan to catch the highlights in the automotive press.

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Left a bit, no right a bit, just there. England.
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
I really want the Renault 5 to be good, please don't let them screw it up as I'd much rather have it to the Honda e: or any VW.