RENAULUTION Strategic Plan

jack_christie

Forum Addict

RENAULUTION STRATEGIC PLAN​

Boulogne-Billancourt, January 14, 2021 – Following approval by the Board of Directors, Luca de Meo, CEO Groupe Renault, presents today “Renaulution”, a new strategic plan, which aims to shift Groupe Renault’s strategy from volume to value.
This strategic plan is structured in 3 phases that are launched in parallel:
  • “Resurrection”, running up to 2023, will focus on margin and cash generation recovery,
  • “Renovation”, spanning up to 2025, will see renewed and enriched line-ups, feeding brand’s profitability,
  • “Revolution” from 2025 and onwards, will pivot the business model to tech, energy and mobility; making Groupe Renault a frontrunner in the value chain of new mobility.

pdf

Last edited:

New Alpine A110 goes electric​

French sports car to be replaced by battery electric sports car co-developed by Lotus.​

Renault's opening for their 2 hour and 40 minute corporate bullshit has all the swag of a 1997 high school anti-drug video.

So many concepts in one presentation ?

Renault Mobilize
Tiny EZ-1 Electric Two Seater

EZ-1, Queen, Jack

Dacia Bigster Concept

Last edited:
I wonder how much of a time sink it was for the marketing team to arrive at "RENAULUTION".

I will withhold from judging how it will actually fare until we get some new production models. Don't like the EV Alpine, but that Renault 5 could be interesting, especially if they do it in such a way as to allow them to offer EVs and a token gasoline powered vehicle as an option (it's very weird to realize this will soon be the default instead of the other way around).

EVs and a token gasoline powered vehicle as an option
I don't think the R5 will offer that... since they specifically presented it as an EV. I guess will share tech with next Zoe or maybe be a follower/replacement for that?

Nice French ID.3...

fucks sake, make like you want to design your car with some striking personable visuals.

i think ricciardo is a happy camper having left that ship
and alonso is proably already eating his cap out of frustration for the low priority motorsport gets

Did you really watch it?
I was just commenting on the opening, I didn't have nearly 3 hours to watch it and plan to catch the highlights in the automotive press.

I really want the Renault 5 to be good, please don't let them screw it up as I'd much rather have it to the Honda e: or any VW.

I was just commenting on the opening, I didn't have nearly 3 hours to watch it and plan to catch the highlights in the automotive press.
I read the powerpoint. Key message for me was Dacia = Renault, but with more rough lines from now on technically. Less bullshit makes it cheaper