Replacing the Boxster, what to get now?

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
I realized my boy dream of owning a Porsche this summer, and now I'm selling it again. (When the last snow leaves in march). This is normal, I switch cars about once a year. Cars are my passion and I want to experience ownership of as many different cars as possible.

I like German rear wheeled petrol cars, straight sixes, non-wagons -but I am up for switching things up a bit.

What to get now? Give me you input. (Non-French plez).

(bye bye my German kebab ride)

maybe, if you switch so frequently, include a list of cars you've already experienced. i'm not even sure what cars you've posted on here :D

also, obligatory: I6, RWD, that spells BMW to me.

Reactions: haz
Had a W202 C200 Sport two cars ago.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe, if you switch so frequently, include a list of cars you've already experienced. i'm not even sure what cars you've posted on here :D

Good point! In this order

BMW E87 1-Series
Mercedes W202 C200 Sport
VW Golf IV
VW Golf II
VW Bugs (so many..)
VW 411
Ford Fiesta

I was wondering why you would sell the 986 now, but then again, spring is a better time to sell an open-topped car than autumn.

- - - Updated - - -

I was wondering why you would sell the 986 now, but then again, spring is a better time to sell an open-topped car than autumn.

I want something else :)

911. Why trade down?

True, but I'm all Porsche'd up for a few years.

btw, I stumbled across a Jalopnik post yesterday; "10 wagons that should've sold better than they did" (or sth like that..) -and in the list was the the Lexus IS300 SportCross. A friend of mine actually sold these, new from Lexus, in the early 2000s.. maybe 5 cars in total. But boy were they nice to drive.. perfect weigh balance, 200+hp, rearwheeled and straigh six. Maybe I need to reconsider my non-wagon rule ..

- - - Updated - - -

all-of-the-want .... http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=46265522&serachclickthrough=true

(not nice: 2 yrs since last service, mileage and the colour..)

Are you sure you're not gay? :hmm:

One thing is for sure, I will never even come close to coming off as gay as your character in the "professional approach to failing" - video :lol:

Last edited:

My brother has the Model S and lets me drive it all the time, I can't have the same car. I have to say the level of contribution here is great guys! Keep up the suggestions :D

One thing is for sure, I will never even come close to coming off as gay as your character in the "professional approach to failing" - video :lol:

Thanks for watching!