Autoblog: Report: Adam Carolla, Dan Neil to host Speed Channel pilot

Is there an existing record for the longest lifespan of a troll on this forum? I think we may have a contender. :p

Most have shrugged it off and either stopped watching or reconciled it. You seem to be on a mission. I'd recommend you do something more worthwhile with your time.

double post? anyway the V12 was seen :)

Is there an existing record for the longest lifespan of a troll on this forum? I think we may have a contender. :p

you cant say you dont like my username ;)

I was disappointed in what went down with that episode. But I can understand it and at least he admitted the truth. He could have just not said a word about it after the fact and your signature wouldn't be proof of anything. He admitted it and explained why he said those things. Heh, I doubt he'll ever be that foolish again.

Besides, you show me someone that has never lied and I'll show you a liar. ;)

I was disappointed in what went down with that episode. But I can understand it and at least he admitted the truth. He could have just not said a word about it after the fact and your signature wouldn't be proof of anything. He admitted it and explained why he said those things. Heh, I doubt he'll ever be that foolish again.

Besides, you show me someone that has never lied and I'll show you a liar. ;)
I respect your views :)

hahahahaha I don't know but you guys also have to see that he has absolutely no respect for the show's viewers, I just dont like people with that kind of personality I mean you guys get him money by watching the show so he should show some respect instead of lying and going like "omfg we only make the show the way we like there's no pleasing you guys"

I watched all of 1 bit, 2 if you count checking out the whole shit with the Datsun Ferrari. You've dedicated your entire "persona" on this forum to hating on him. your name, your location, the listed car and your sig, plus shitting in this thread.

So fucking what if he lied, he's not testifying in front of a grand jury on whether or not you should be put to death by the state of Texas. He lied about seeing an engine in a replica Ferrari. If you want to crusade about something, how about corruption in politics? Starvation of homeless children?

Last edited:
I watched all of 1 bit, 2 if you count checking out the whole shit with the Datsun Ferrari. You've dedicated your entire "persona" on this forum to hating on him. your name, your location, the listed car and your sig, plus shitting in this thread.

So fucking what if he lied, he's not testifying in front of a grand jury on whether or not you should be put to death by the state of Texas. He lied about seeing an engine in a replica Ferrari. If you want to crusade about something, about how corruption in politics? Starvation of homeless children?
......dude chill out its not like he cares about you defending him lol

I'm chill dude, I'm always chill, I just cuss like a sailer. Considering you're the one jumping on the neg-rep wagon I'd say you should calm the fuck down a bit.

Heh, did he try to neg rep you too? :lol:

ISTV12, Are you 12? Are you as old as your cylinder count?

I'm chill dude, I'm always chill, I just cuss like a sailer. Considering you're the one jumping on the neg-rep wagon I'd say you should calm the fuck down a bit.

lol why would I give you neg-rep? I only did it once just because you were freaking out! its not like it does anything so yeah lol mine is bad and I dont care it doesnt affect me in any way so rest assured Im not giving bad rep to anyone :)
I'm done here anyway you guys defend someone who doesnt respect you or cares about your views.

Last edited:
Although some of the cars on this list genuinely deserve to be there and, I will admit that he included some interesting information. This, in addition to Dan Neil's anti manual transmission sentiments, plus his skepticism over Hydrogen being the most abundant element, make me hope that Dan Neil will remove himself from the world of motordom by appearing on television.

Last edited: