• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Required Viewing for all newbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeymax

Car(s)
Toyota MR2 Mk1, Toyota MR2 Mk1 SC, Peugeot 309
I just saw this on another forum I browse occasionally.
It's amusing and informative and should be required viewing for all newbies... :)

Posting Guide

(and I did search here to see if this has already been posted anywhere and I couldn't find it.)

HAHA thats gold :D :thumbsup:

Fuck that stupid legal agreement thingy that Viper has when you register on the forums, we should just have this.

In fact, whenever some newbie posts a thread that is in breech of the rules, I'll chuck this link at him!

LOL I found that funny btw, great linky:
"Wow ho, hold on there Billy, your not ready to start a new thread"
:D :lol: :lol:

Great find!

Yeah, we should have another type of disclaimer as well for noobs who sign up, something like "No new threads about the Stig's identity; If you're looking for those elusive 01X03 and 01X04 eps, then try searching the forum;" etc. etc.

Kinda old, but it would be a good idea.

ROFL, too funny.

Re: Required Viewing for all newbies?

monkeymax said:
I just saw this on another forum I browse occasionally.
It's amusing and informative and should be required viewing for all newbies... :)

Posting Guide

(and I did search here to see if this has already been posted anywhere and I couldn't find it.)

:lol: Awesome!

fuck this, it's old and a repost, if it gets bumped too then I'll lock it.

There I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.