Reserve your custom plates NOW

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Download iFruit for the iOS ASAP or borrow a friend's iOS device. The custom plate characters that you can set via that app are apparently used in online play (and single player?) and must be unique globally. So many are already taken. I tried both VIPER and IMSTIG. :(

Note once you set your license plate, you cannot change it.

This is pretty dumb.

Still no Android version <_<
Is there a way to reserve a plate online?

Last edited:
Bluestacks is Android for a PC, turns out Ipadian is IOS for PC.

It fucking hijacked my chrome and the app wasn't even available. :mad:

Reserve your custom plates NOW

Was playing with the app and didn't get a warning on the one-time license plate change. Assumed it was per character.... Thought BIGWNKR would be fitting for Trevor.

Damn, all of the ones I could think of were taken. I got L8BRAKR.

Apparently centering text on a license plate is too hard to do:

0_0.jpg

There was room for "VIPER007" but in the iPhone app, the 7 was like half-off the right-side of the plate so I didn't want it to look like that in-game. Figures...

Apparently centering text on a license plate is too hard to do:

0_0.jpg

There was room for "VIPER007" but in the iPhone app, the 7 was like half-off the right-side of the plate so I didn't want it to look like that in-game. Figures...

i ran into this as well and im unhappy. i hope they have a fix or let us redo it at some point

Forgot about this till now. Checked the Play store. Still no Android version.

That said, I'd much more rather have Rockstar work on getting GTAO servers working than rolling out this app, but I'm sure separate teams would be working on those projects.

The ap says I have GR8PAINS, but I don't see it on my cars. Hopefully it will show up in a day or so.

The ap says I have GR8PAINS, but I don't see it on my cars. Hopefully it will show up in a day or so.

Go to the customizer shop, buy your custom plates.

Me either. :(

I got my custom plate, but not where I want it. It came up on Franklin's Buffalo. How do I get it online?