Resistance was futile, continuation of Lars and Joe's stunning 535i

That just looks fantastic!

Tnx guys :) It is nice to receive such great feedback:) Now the car is a very good starting point for maintenance:) I'll switch speedometer because some capacitors has gone asunder. I will remove the electric fan and put back the mechanical. I want the car to be as original as possible. It's just fat wheels and lowering kit I want to have unoriginal :) To be continued:)

Sometimes I miss this car....a good roadtrip companion (and very sturdy when it comes to snow).

Sometimes I miss this car....a good roadtrip companion (and very sturdy when it comes to snow).

It would probably have been better if it had had actual snow tires on it. :lol:

I just took the Sierra for a small drift around the block.. I think the summer tires on it are better than the saksankitkat under the 535.

He was the importing companion when the car travelled from Germany to Finland to be sold to larswey.

BimmerLorris: it's a joke. You should have figured by now that we're not the most serious/sane people around here :) (we're serious about cars though)

I was not offended:) I'm just wondering what does FTFY stand for ? I love bullshit and nonsense, so just hold on boys:) I'm a little poor in English and do not always understand slang and internal comments:p

FTFY = Fixed That For You

When you finally understand all these abbreviations you just realize you've wasted too much time on the internet.

:p

When you finally understand all these abbreviations you just realize you've wasted too much time on the internet.

QFT. :p

(Quoted For Truth).

Lol

Ahaaa, ha ha ha, I know im toooo much on the www :p Tnx for enlighten me ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Roadtrip to Charlottenberg, Sweeeeeeeeden ;-)
cDScZMA.jpg

Those who seek will find:p As far as I can see, only surface rust .... Very glad I saw this now so that it did not evolve more.
NLTl8ZZ.jpg

NjiojP1.jpg

gk8D2PB.jpg

eSoKUjO.jpg

To be continued :p

You should totally come along for the next ice-track-meet (I'm assuming there'll be one next year?) with the 535i.