RESULTS for MAY II Exercise

Well, he posted in the "Desktop" thread with a tiny thumbnail of the image and my guess would be....not the DTM.

Haha, interesting how I put one comment on how I thought others were better than mine and the past couple of posts have been about me :lol: ah well, I suppose that's one way to get people talking about my work :p

Also, how much longer must we wait for the results? The suspense is intense...

that dtm just screams audi xD, very good chop tho !

The suspense is intense...

That rhymes and you know it. Admit it!

I guess we've been expecting a race chop from Salguod, since most if not all of his others have been and they're all awesome. I'm guessing his is the DTM one too but I also like the underwater one, that was well made.

It'll be interesting to see how mine does, the last one I though was going to walk away with it (transit) got one vote.

My guess is that salguod did the road train because it has his signature dirtiness that he documented in his tutorial.

Well I know for certain which one he did, but that was after I had voted.

Dammit he got my 3 points again. :lol:

sorry for lateness...exams finished..been out enjoying since then and totally forgot i run the chops exercise here :p

Congrats Red Bull, you did an awesome job!

Hmm. Congrats Red Bull, was a great chop.

Pretty shocked I didn't get a single vote when I look at some of the other chops that did.

Yeah! Two points!
Congrats to the winners :)

Hahaha 5th place for my rush job.

Not that it matters to the end results Raheel but I voted for #6 first, not #5. :)

Good work Red_Bull. I'll have to not leave it to the last minute next time.

that dtm just screams audi xD

Haha, well that isnt entirely coincidence ;).

Thanks to all who voted for me/complimented the job :D. I put a lot of effort into that across several days so it's nice to see it pay off.

Vikirad said:
I wanna see the DTM-based chop on the track in Germany! Now!

So do I mate :p

It's been interesting following the comments and not being able to reply :p

If anyone's interested I have the hi-res version I can make available. I also have a couple of other liveries I might post later :)

Last edited:
Well done Red_Bull, a very deserved win, and to all those who entered. :D So that's both of us with 2 in a row. Note to self, completely blitz the next one to stop the runaway success he is having at the moment :lol: *

matt2000 said:
That rhymes and you know it. Admit it!

Yeah, I admit it, it was also one of the reasons why I said it. I think you will have to do something as radical as your rusty Jag to win people over again.

*hopefully I'll have my new computer then so I will be working on a 24" iMac instead of a teeny tiny 13" macbook screen, so uber detail without having to squint at the screen.

Last edited:
Note to self, completely blitz the next one to stop the runaway success he is having at the moment :lol: *

Thats the same note I wrote to myself a couple of months ago ;)

*hopefully I'll have my new computer then so I will be working on a 24" iMac instead of a teeny tiny 13" macbook screen, so uber detail without having to squint at the screen.

I upgraded my monitor to a 22" widescreen last month (from a 17") and it certainly helps!

friggity frick :D, I thought I would podium, guess I need to step my game up further. Nevertheless congrats to Red_Bull, it's the one I felt was the best and it turns out it was!

WOO HOO!!! I got podium! :D
Congrats to Red_Bull & Salguod as well.

I was a bit sceptical about how mine would be received this time since it was a quick chop, but I'm happy to see it was well liked. Thank you to those who voted for me!

On another note, in the battle of the boats, I lost. :( :lol:

When do we get the next car to chop? :)