Ownership Verified: Return to Italy: Alfa Romeo Mito QV

geeman

suomiface
Car(s)
Toyota Corolla,Chevrolet Corvette,Alfa Romeo Mito
After affairs with ze german and a frenchie it was time to go back to the italian beauties.

Without further ado, let me present to you my 2011 Alfa Romeo Mito Quadrifoglio Verde.

o5FExyz.jpg

p6u6JMx.jpg

g6YQzt3.jpg

dICXjBw.jpg

dAMiLE7.jpg

QqNaL1O.jpg

Ooooh, i like it a lot.
The better looking sister of the Punto. :thumbsup:

Oooooooh, I spy some fender-shamrocks!

Always nice to see more Alfas on the forums! :thumbup:

We need more 2-door cars on the forums, I approve!

Great purchase. Is this a one year lease aswell?

I really am interested in what you have to say about the driving dynamics when spring/summer hits. Please keep us posted.

Mitchi;n3542518 said:
Is this a one year lease aswell?
No, actually bought it.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/SY5QjjR.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/vgiH7XM.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Mitchi;n3542518 said:
I really am interested in what you have to say about the driving dynamics when spring/summer hits. Please keep us posted.
Now that summer is over it's time to answer this question :)

The ride is fairly soft. The handling is not too sharp, but it is not too bad. It is quite confidence inspiring. You know that the car is going to do what you expect. The electronic diff in Dynamic mode makes a big difference in corners too. Speaking of Dynamic mode, it does play tricks on your mind though, the throttle is even a bit overly sensitive and the throttle is fully open way before the pedal is floored, making it seem like the car is more powerful than it really is. Overall it's not really a sports car though and if you push it too hard the truth is revealed and also that it only has 170hp. I read somewhere that Alfas are best when driven at 80% and with this car in particular I wholeheartedly agree.

After year of ownership I love it more every day. It makes the right noises, I like the interior and I love being in it. I think I am going to keep this for a while and I see more italian cars in my future.