Reunion Races

I think I'll probably use the black/white/orange skin, I have that for most cars and it's my personal favourite.

:lol: I see... But as you said, we could use the same skin and edit the numbers and maybe add a name tag like in my skin. Now im itching to make some skins. I think im going to tweak my FG skin a bit :D

I think I'll probably use the black/white/orange skin, I have that for most cars and it's my personal favourite.

Ah that reminds me I have my own skin as well. I have it for almost every car I drive regularly (I don't have the skin for open wheelers, UF1,R, XFG,R And RAC)

:D

Last edited:
problem is that, we're not gonna use the FZR all the time, but using different cars. Demo content/S1 content and then S2 content.
7 to 10 racers * 6 different cars... 42 different skins if your making them unique with numbering.

Another option is: if we can the family rar file with all the skins, remove the number and make just 1 skin for every car. Only 1 person upload that skin to LFSworld. Attach it to the forum topic so everybody can download those skins and use them in LFS. Then everybody is running the same skin. Which looks nice in screenshots/videos :)
Or use your own created/team skin, no problem

What about the others oldies :) C'mon EPSN, Andy, mgkdk, Greameh and the others i've forgot...

Last edited:
problem is that, we're not gonna use the FZR all the time, but using different cars. Demo content/S1 content and then S2 content.
7 to 10 racers * 6 different cars... 42 different skins if your making them unique with numbering.

yes yes I know. Im just posting screenshots with the FZR because thats my favorite car :p But because the original skin PSDs of Pdanev are not to be found, if you give me a final design, im willing to make one for each car :D

Another option is: if we can the family rar file with all the skins, remove the number and make just 1 skin for every car. Only 1 person upload that skin to LFSworld. Attach it to the forum topic so everybody can download those skins and use them in LFS. Then everybody is running the same skin. Which looks nice in screenshots/videos :)
Or use your own created/team skin, no problem

Hmm so a one skin without numbers and names. That would be easy for the uses as well :think: I also like the idea of everyone in FG using the same skin.

Count me in. At the moment I have some problems with LFS on my notebook, but I can use old computer since it's only LFS. ;)

damm, i need to get my lfs issues on this craptop + need a wheel too!
if i get em working, i might come too and hang out with the last ones :)

Current signed up's:

• Me
  • Redliner
  • Burnsy
  • Archie
  • Mischief
  • Matt
  • Matcat
  • Settler
  • Pt Cruiser
  • MXM
  • MorroW
  • Loz (might join)
  • Mgkdk(might join)
  • Geeman (spectator? :p)
Possible signups:

• Werner
  • Smurfen
  • Lightning count
  • SchumacherM
  • Martin90 (demo)
  • Lonely Driver
  • 47 (demo?)
  • Epp_b
Aaaand some oldies who will join, but havent posted yet :) I'll have a look on my old laptop to see if i can fetch some old skins.
I'll try to update this list when people signup/cancel ect.

Last edited:
I think Epp_b was with us for a while too, dunno if he'd be interested in racing.

If my internet decides to behave and kick itself out of "capped shitty less that 56k mode" i'll try to show up. Still a possible entry at the mo.

Pdanev made the skin for each car, but I can't find the rar file containing every skin. Everybody could update their number, but it might look nice to have all the same skin.

I might have that somewhere on my other computer, will kick some life in it when I get back from work tonight.

And as said in PM, I'd love to join tomorrow but have other plans, I'll check back to see when the next race is and hopefully join :D

I'll have to pass. My chair is broken in such a way that I can't comfortably drive with my wheel and pedal setup. Driving with a mouse or a pad is simply not the same.

Cool mgkdk :)
Server info will posted in this thread/ first post when we'll get it. Hopefully server will be online saturday afternoon(EU). People can join the server for practice till we gather enough people to have a few races.
For timezones issues, converting check here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock and change 'Select place to convert to' to your closest location to see your local time. I've set it at 5 GMT, i guess we'll be racing 1 to 3 hours, depends on how quickly the boredom kicks in :p

Last edited:
Server is up and running, you'll find it with the name: [FG] Racing. FireFox will configure it for every race that you guys do. Again, I can't make it to this race, will be at a car show on saturday. Hopefully one of these saturdays I can be there.

I'm about 5% now for Saturday's race. Heading out of town in the morning and then an auction at noon.

Server is up and running, you'll find it with the name: [FG] Racing. FireFox will configure it for every race that you guys do. Again, I can't make it to this race, will be at a car show on saturday. Hopefully one of these saturdays I can be there.

So I guess I will drop in out to get some practice. Thanks for getting the server! :D Enjoy the car show! :)

Better move me to possible signups. I don't know if I'll be able to get there that early (tend to be busy in the mornings in addition to waking up late).

Ahhh a wild going-out-with-friends appears... So there may be a chance that I will not be able to make it :( But hopefully it won't go into the night. So bump me to the possible signups.