Reunion Races

Click the following link to enter the server directly: [FG] Racing or find it in the host list, password is 'fg' (without quotes), Server live progress
I'm not sure if the direct link works, if it includes the password. I'm already in the server but got some other stuff to finish first, so I might not react to any questions or greetings.
cya :)

Last edited:
yeah playd 2 hours, only like 6 people max.
AND my connection dropped off every 4mins :p
the time i saw mxm, his connection dropped too.
Great race though, but i need that wheel :D

edit: so there was me, Archie, Firefox, Mishief, aaaannnnnddd ...... the rest is a mystery now :p

Last edited:
Not as much rust as I thought until we get to the FBM. That's where FireFox kicked my ass.

October? :lol:

Very good fun even though not many people turned up, I was surprised that I didn't finish every race at the back. Looking forward to more races. :D

Well even though I missed the first few races, it was fun! :D Hope to see you guys and the S2 stuff next week! ;)
good to see you around :)
Not as much rust as I thought until we get to the FBM. That's where FireFox kicked my ass.
here kitty kitty :p
October? :lol:
mmm lol, updated it though.

It was a bit weird to see pt_cruiser drop connection all the time, and same happend when mxm joined... Just the finnish connection. Turnup was a bit low, haven't heard from matcat or redliner (not any canceling).
I was supprised how easy it was to get the pace back even with 'toyboata' feeling setups. Same feeling, same old LFS from 2 years ago...

Last edited:
I might have that somewhere on my other computer, will kick some life in it when I get back from work tonight.

Just had a little search and I can only find the new one, the one with the black stripe in the middle, I have 4-5 of those in .psd, the old only in .jpg, but I still have some of you guys skins, although in smaller size.

Old one in jpg? Send it to me. Maybe I can do something about it.

Edit - Oh cool! Nice shots :D

Last edited:
Just had a little search and I can only find the new one, the one with the black stripe in the middle, I have 4-5 of those in .psd, the old only in .jpg, but I still have some of you guys skins, although in smaller size.
Yay PSD_Skins.zip :)
The font file was in the same folder, so i guess its the right font file.

Last edited:
Awesome. So the next time we race we use these?

Although the font on the FG logo is bugging me. The "I" is sticking out :p Can I get permission to edit this? (Make the 86, 411 and such?)

Last edited:
Is there enough interest to continue the weekly races? I'm not available for the next weekends but the server is up. Depends who will organize to setup the server, S1/S2 content. Burnsy/Mischief?
Not sure how everybody else thinks about it? For me LFS doesnt do much to keep racing every week, maybe every month...

I still wanna do a 'here kitty kitty" with Burnsy :mrgreen:

I'm always up in the air now for the weekends but I try to make it for 2. Looking for another vehicle is a full time job.

I was too busy last weekend. If I have time some other weekend, then sure.

I may be able to get there this weekend. I'm on a more normal sleep cycle at the moment. Do you guys tend to use predefined setups (EG, RACE_S or Hard Track), or should I bring my own? Cause I don't have any. lol

Last edited:
I may be able to get there this weekend. I'm on a more normal sleep cycle at the moment. Do you guys tend to use predefined setups (EG, RACE_S or Hard Track), or should I bring my own? Cause I don't have any. lol
You can find a bunch of setups at Setupgrid.net. The predefined setups aren't all that good, so if you don't have one, just ask and someone will send you a setup.

Remember, password to get into the server [FG] Racing is "fg" (no quotes).