Rewatching Top Gear

Rewatching Top Gear

• Total voters

kurthest

Car(s)
2008 BMW 335i Coupe (e92)
So, how many of you are rewatching old series of Top Gear between series 15 and 16?
I have started from series 1 for the 20-something-th time, and still think its funny.
Well except for Jason :p

Would be nice to hear how many times people have rewatched the ENTIRE series, starting from the revamp of Top Gear with series 1.

I just finished re-watching all series 1-15 about a week or so a go, this was the second time i've done so , as id previously watched all 1-14 as 15 hadnt been shown yet.

it took me a while to get around to downloading them all :p

i plan to rewatch it again sometime before s16 starts , for me it never gets old

the only thing that peeves me is that nobody has the full rips of series 1-3 so i have to cope with shrunk down episodes, there are some bits that i remember, that have been taken out of some of the non bbc rips :/

but its better than nothing :D

I so got nothing else to do... Im watching the series in reverse order at the moment... I just realized how good the 10th season was... Best moment ever from series 8 to 11 _> Jeremy turning over the toybota with hammond on board... i cud watch that a million times... its one of those things u cant repeat

Maybe once, even less likely to be twice. Seen S4,5,6,7 countless times.

Too many to count. I watch like an ep nearly every other day.

Not more than two, but some eps I watched several times

I don't really watch them series by series. I watch random episodes. But have done that a billion time or so..

I don't really watch them series by series. I watch random episodes. But have done that a billion time or so..

This. I might try watching a whole series though now the idea has been planted.

x2 with above, i rewatched it twice before, but more of random "i feel like watching this special or this challenge"

I've seen all the episodes at least 5 or 6 times. Some episodes I've seen 10 or more times.

Infinite...just everything over and over again. It's just TV at its best for me personally.

Reactions: TC
I re-watch certain ones all the time. Since they're on my hard drive..Ill let it run, almost like background noise as I clean the house.

Seasons 2 - 9, many many times. I don't watch them in order. Just a random episode when I feel like it. Seasons 10 - latest, not that many. I do watch them but not as often as the older ones.

Actually, I rewatched all top gear episodes last summer.

apart from that, I've rewatched from series 5-12 a couple of times.

I've watched the whole series twice now, but, like most, I've gone back and watched specific episodes countless times. Series 10 is probably the series I've rewatched the most. It has quite a few good segments with all three doing something together, rather than the individual segments that have become more popular lately.