• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Richard Burns

Paddy

Car(s)
'06 BMW 320 M Sport
Lads,

I'm just after hearing that Former World Rally Champion Richard Burns has passed away earlier this evening on Friday the 25th of November.

I can't find anything on this on any site but it's very soon after the death I suppose ?

I really hope this isn't true. Richard has been battling a Brain tumor for a long time now and I've been really looking forward to watching him and McRae battle it out again ?

If anyone can find anymore details on this please post them here ASAP

Paddy

I'v done a search and can't find a thing about it.

I seriously hope your source is wrong...

I thought he was in the recovering stage??

There's nothing on the BBC web page and they're usually quite up to date with sports stuff...

His web page says nothing too.

Where did you hear this from?

Yeh I think its true. What a sad year for rally :(

Richard Burns and Colin McRae being team mates in the old WRX's...those were the best years.

And Richard Burns was a great bloke. So much tallent. I was really hopeing to see him race again some day. Just a shame its all ended now.

:eek:

It's a bad year for rallying, isn't it?

RIP Richard Burns.

:cry:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

*sighs*

One of the best's is gone...

Rest in Peace, Richard

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Vale Richard Burns - a legend

:cry: :cry:

from what generation is he?

i don't follow rally that much, but that name sound very familiar, so it can't be some old dude who died

PS: reading that title, i had the worst expectations for hammond, being on fire and all