Hammond: Richard Hammond on Absolute Radio

Gibby

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta ST & Triumph TR7
Richard Hammond was on the The Christian O?Connell Breakfast Show this morning.

Richard Hammond takes a break from presenting Top Gear, writing books, promoting supermarkets, doing more TV shows and writing some more books... to visit The Christian O?Connell Breakfast Show for a chat.

Link Bellow:

CLICK

I believe a podcast will also become available with the full interview included. Will post a link to that when I find it on there website.

Last edited:
Great find. Thanks.

I can't get the bloody video to load properly. It buffers and buffers and buffers. Then, if I'm lucky, I might get six minutes out of, what, 18? Is anyone else having this problem?

I can't get the bloody video to load properly. It buffers and buffers and buffers. Then, if I'm lucky, I might get six minutes out of, what, 18? Is anyone else having this problem?

Maybe try the standard quality version?

Sorry--should have specified that both versions of the video were doing it. Thanks for posting it on sendspace! Finally got to see the whole thing . . . and now I'm terrified, because I'm only in my early 30s and have already begun "collecting rubbish ailments," like soft tissue injuries named for sports I've never played. Having seen this, I'm dreading how much worse it's going to get as I approach 40. Urgh.

Yay! Sendspace! :D Mercy buckets!

EDIT: Now on Youtube, too!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BETfwH-hOvM[/youtube]

Last edited: