Hammond: Richard Hammond's Crash Course

I've torn down an old barn with a trackhoe and it is great fun and requires much more thought than just bashing around. And I was suprised at how easy it was to learn how to use, it felt like my hand on steroids! I was able to pull fenceposts with the bucket after a day or so of practice. And I was much better at operating it than my husband, who turned it over to me after a few "mishaps". Looking forward to this series!

Clips!

[video=youtube;d_v3oJXo-kw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d_v3oJXo-kw[/video]

Yep!

And now with 100% more embedding, via Youtube...

Crash Course to Premiere on BBC Canada Tonight at 8 PM EST !!!

Tonight? The online listings say the premiere is next week. When I checked at 8 PM EST, it was "Holmes Inspection", with the 2nd last ep from series 18 of Top Gear after.

Last edited:
False alarm bbc canada displayed a "coming up title card" saying as such and well my shaw box stated otherwise as Top Gear but an early Holmes Inspection on instead. Sorry I got everyone's hopes up.

No problem, TGCDN. So, how long is each episode? The listings for next week for BBC Canada are tad confusing...
(times are AST, not Eastern...)

Abrams Tank - S01, E01 - Driving the Abrams M1 tank in El Paso, Texas, leaving demolished cars and other vehicles in its wake.
Wed 4/18 3:00PM-3:30PM (so it's only 30 minutes for this airing...but an hour for all subsequent ones?)
9:00PM-10:00PM
Sat 4/21 4:00PM-5:00PM
9:00PM-10:00PM
Sun 4/22 4:00AM-5:00AM
--------------------------
Top Gear S18, E07 The boys investigate whether going motor racing is cheaper than playing golf.
Wed 4/18 3:30PM-5:00PM (The last ep of series 18 is 90 minutes, as most of this series has been)
10:00PM-11:00PM (except for this airing of it)
Thu 4/19 1:00AM-2:00AM (and this one)
Sat 4/21 6:00PM-7:30PM (90 minutes)
10:00PM-11:00PM (60 minutes)
Sun 4/22 5:00AM-6:00AM (60 minutes)
----------------------------------------
They've been doing this for most of this series, sometimes they'll show the time as 90, sometimes as 60, but it's always aired as 90. (Except for the first ep, where they cut out Will.I.Am's interview...awww, darnit)

Since I can't see them airing two versions of each show, I'm hoping Richard's show starts at 2:30 on the 18th. No matter what, Wednesday is going to be great...Richard's new show, last ep of series 18, an ep of Torchwood, then another ep of Top Gear. *G*

Well BBC Canada gave it an hour on the "coming up" title card and Richard's series was developed for the Americas, so I suspect that each show is 45-50 and there's allotment for commercials. I don't see them having a 30 minute episode with others being an hour.

I am so, so excited to see this. I've been watching all the videos and looking at the photos, just waiting....

I enjoyed it. Pretty good at going in depth in the training.