Hammond: Richard Hammond's Crash Course

Episode 1 (tanks) aired in the UK tonight (2nd Sept) on BBC2. Can't say they bothered publicising it much. I enjoyed it as Richard's enthusiasm is so infectious, and the fact that he's so British and apologetic if he cocks something up always amuses me.

I just saw this show for the first time. I liked it.

so my post got deleted?..

I just watched the one where hes a stand up comic and a cab driver. Pretty good, but I was weirded out by his saying he was terrified of being on stage with people looking at him.

I mean...that's what he does for a living!!

As with James's show, I think this second season is much more entertaining than the first. Enjoying it. :)

The first two episodes have shown up on a private tracker that I'm on, so they should be available on public trackers either now or within hours.

Do you have a link to these?

As I said, they're on a private tracker. I can't link to you unless you have membership to xspeeds.

that last ep kinda sucks i though he was going to do it..... the other task was zzzz also. cant wait for the indy and as a barber :lol:

Gotta say I dont think I like this new series. The first series format was better imo. Here it seems rushed.

*delurks*

I have the other two which I recorded from my cable's On Demand. I'll have a thread for those so you can add them, too. :)

EDIT: Thread's up in Video Offers! :)

Last edited: