Richard's Morrison's comericial

See also: http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/3053/

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Wow, it didn't even occur to me the TG web site would put up info on Hammonds commercial.

They really seem to be wanting to please.

Well, at least it's not a tasteless commercial.

But is it good to make a point that you only sell 100% British beef? Most of us view British beef as a bit, you know, mad. :p

where did he move to? was it when he moved to buckinghamshire but moved back again because he didn't like it? :eek: help! I've sent a billion letters to his gloucestershire address! did he move back to the house he was in b4? :shock:

He did buy it eventually, but then had to sell it to pay for moving houses.

:blink:

How long had he had the car before he had to sell it off? (A lot of "had"s in this sentence, I just realised!)

where did he move to? was it when he moved to buckinghamshire but moved back again because he didn't like it? :eek: help! I've sent a billion letters to his gloucestershire address! did he move back to the house he was in b4? :shock:

This is probably why he moved.

I really liked the commercial (wow, almost said advert). I think he looks good, he's been looking a bit... stressed lately on TG. But it's so random: English beef - cars, WTF?

Last edited:
Totally gone off him on that one! He's got no good reason to do this ( I think he's getting paid quite a lot by the BBC), other than greed.
No way he would be shopping in Morrisons himself- which doesn't make it more believable.

Totally gone off him on that one! He's got no good reason to do this ( I think he's getting paid quite a lot by the BBC), other than greed.
No way he would be shopping in Morrisons himself- which doesn't make it more believable.

Interesting observation. At what point do you think a person is paid enough and any other job they take is only because of greed?

Maybe you know something about Morrisons I don't but I see no reason he would not shop there. I shop at Walmart and I am also paid quite well.

BTW, If anyone comes up to me tomorrow and ask me to make an advert I would be all over it. Easy cash, but then, I guess you would think I am greedy too.

Well, of course this is totally depending on the lifestyle of this person, in which case you are obviously right- 5000 supercars a year is not greedy and need to be paid for somehow.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsjU6SUVudw[/YOUTUBE]

What is wrong with greed? I mean, if you were offered that much money for 4 days work, would you not do it? We're all greedy, Hammond just chose the most lucrative way of showing it to the world :)

Greed makes the world go 'round. :)

Good for Hammond. If your looking for rich people to be mad at, there are many better candidates than him.

I'd rather have powerful people who are mad to be angry at - Tony Blair being the most deserving, closely followed by that idiot, Gordon (I am a bitter and twisted incompetent) Brown. I do not like the Tories either.