Hammond: Richard's official website

shellygrrl

Aww, what a neat site!

lol.
Wonder if he's ever actually had a pet hamster.

If you accept "Nothing worth having is free", this site demonstrates that the converse is not true.

If any of you are on Facebook, I think Richard could use some pro-TopGear comments regarding the Mexico incident at his Facebook page.

He's going to post an apology there tomorrow. But yeah; I agree he could use some support right now. Just remember to be civil! :)

Hopefully everyone can just move on after the apology and put it behind them.

Loving the FB page, it's fantastic :)

Hopefully everyone can just move on after the apology and put it behind them.

Loving the FB page, it's fantastic :)

I'm really really hoping that it's like the apology given about the truck driver comments. :p

He better not do a proper apology, surely the crap he peddles doesn't go to Mexico anyway.

I'm really really hoping that it's like the apology given about the truck driver comments. :p

I am also hoping for a comical apology - this is Top Gears way, after all. I can picture them all wearing sombreros, colourful blankets and James snoring his way through it all.

Last edited:
Somehow, I don't think there'll be a comical one. (Though, I have to admit, the idea of a comical one is very amusing, especially if it involves sombreros and sleeping!James.)

Someone needs to track down a copy of that picture he hates, the one with short hair in the red and white shirt, and post it all over his FB page! :lol:

I looked but I can't find it. :(

Someone needs to track down a copy of that picture he hates, the one with short hair in the red and white shirt, and post it all over his FB page! :lol:

I looked but I can't find it. :(

Is this it?

lge_Richard_080111113707992_wideweb__300x300.jpg

And as for an apology.....

Somehow, I don't think there'll be a comical one. (Though, I have to admit, the idea of a comical one is very amusing, especially if it involves sombreros and sleeping!James.)

Somehow I don't think that's what the ambassador had in mind........... :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
They should do the entire programme in sombreros. You know... as a... tribute.

And pronounce all of their Xs and Js as Hs. You know...as a tribute.

I love how the apology went along the lines of "We're sorry what we said offended you personally. Everything else was meant as a joke." As if what they said about him was true, but they were sorry for saying it, and the things they said about Mexico in general were never meant as serious.

Honesting, being ribbed by TG is a sign of respect. :p