Rick and Morty

MXM

I paid for this title
It's a new animated series about an crazy, alcoholic, genius scientist and his teenage grandson. Just found out about it today and watched a few eps - it really clicked for me, loving it so far. Imdb seems to agree, 8.9/10 currently. Don't know how to characterize it, since it's quite offbeat, but if you like Futurama and South Park, I have a feeling you might like it ;)

There are 6 episodes out, and here's ep1, give it a try. For as long as it's not taken down, anyway.

It's back with two more episodes, and it's still pretty damn awesome. If you ignored the first post (and the video was removed, I guess), here's your last warning :)

Several full episodes are free to watch on adultswim, although it's better to watch them in sequence. The episodes are largely unrelated but still keep continuity. And I assume you all know where to find tv shows on the internets.
http://video.adultswim.com/rick-and-morty/

The last episode (rixty minutes) is some of the weirdest shit I've seen lately on tv. Seems like they improvised 90% of and just gave the tape to animators to work around it. It's really great.

Last edited:
So weird, but so hilarious. The one with the dogs and the intelligence boosters was my favorite.

It is strange to me that they reference sexual activities of the under-age characters. I'm not saying it's not funny, I'm just saying it's surprising. Like, the one with the "sex robot" from Zorp Gazorp.

I love this show.

Having first given it a chance early October after seeing it mentioned in that Back to the Future documentary Back In Time (2015), Rick & Morty quickly became one of my favourite shows.

That joke where the timeline was weak and was splitting due to indecisiveness and to fix a broken collar, after making a point about being sure in order to stop the timelines from splitting, then his mind slipped really quickly didn't know if he needed a flat head or a phillips screwdriver and the number of timelines doubled; Was one of the best bits/gags I've seen on TV.

Last edited: