Ownership Verified: rickhamilton620's sorta big red box! - 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Patriots and compass? are still common around here.

Rick, 170k is a lot for that drivetrain. It?s not worth it. That transmission will grenade if it?s not taken care of.

Saw a Caliber SRT4 earlier this week. Driven like an asshat of course.

Forgot not seeing Calibers around reasonable places, I haven't seen any around Central PA.

Ok I?ll take that idea off the shelf and throw it away.

Set it on fire, bury it in a wet cement block and throw the cured block into the deepest body of water you can find. Words are hard pressed to convey just how bad an idea it was.

rickhamilton620's sorta big red box! - 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Set it on fire, bury it in a wet cement block and throw the cured block into the deepest body of water you can find. Words are hard pressed to convey just how bad an idea it was.

Hey I fully state that it was a idea that I wasn?t keen on but may have made sense from a availability and expediency standpoint. I guess. IDK. :p

Anyway moving on, there are 2 first gen Honda fits in the area. One is sold by a car lot fairly close to the current garage of choice where I can get it PPI?d for 99 bucks. https://york.craigslist.org/cto/d/2008-honda-fit-automatic/6361715826.html

There?s also a stick in Lancaster. https://lancaster.craigslist.org/cto/d/2007-honda-fit-5spd/6359594717.html

If either are still around for a while I may ask about them.

Last edited:
Anyway moving on, there are 2 first gen Honda fits in the area.

floyd-facepalm.jpg

Last edited:
What do mid 90s Camry?s go for around you?

What do mid 90s Camry?s go for around you?

If I could find a wagon I?d be down. I?m ok with sedans but liked the flexibility of a hatch

Last edited:
Last edited:
yes, but they only match the...4-door aspect of your request?

Why haven't you bought a GMT900 yet.

rickhamilton620's sorta big red box! - 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport

yes, but they only match the...4-door aspect of your request?

Why haven't you bought a GMT900 yet.

They?re too large and I can?t afford V8 fuel economy.

That Mazda actually looks pretty nice. And I don't see whats wrong with a Fit mechanically.

It does, doesn?t it? I?d want to get the vin from the actual car to re run CARFAX/autocheck but the interior looks clean, and it overall seems like a solid choice.