Riddle Me This

calvinhobbes

Forum Addict
DONOR
So… I have just killed and because of that, I have somebody else’s blood on my hands. But I didn’t do anything illegal. What happened?

New riddle: A woman shoots her husband, then holds him underwater for five minutes. Next, she hangs him. Right after, they enjoy a lovely dinner. Explain.

????, ?, ?, ???

Last edited:
I know the answer but it's way too soon so I'll leave it. :p

Reactions: LP
Sociopathic nurse and the husband can't figure out how to escape, or this person is very lonely after her husband died. :D

Sociopathic nurse and the husband can't figure out how to escape, or this person is very lonely after her husband died. :D
Resident Evil 7 vibes.

Feel free to answer
She took a photo of him, then developed the photo. I hope she wore gloves or washed her hands after handling chemicals. :neutral:

I won’t break if thrown from the highest building, but I will break if placed in the ocean. What am I?

Hint: Not a Toyota Hilux, the ocean can't break one of those either.

She took a photo of him, then developed the photo. I hope she wore gloves or washed her hands after handling chemicals. :neutral:

I won’t break if thrown from the highest building, but I will break if placed in the ocean. What am I?

Hint: Not a Toyota Hilux, the ocean can't break one of those either.

Cotton Candy

Oh damn I missed this, thanks for the prod. Cotton candy isn't the answer I had in mind, it would probably still fall apart if dropped from a height. :p