Rigging the Heat Magazine weird crush of the year

I think it has to do with the fact that you have to give your name, which really, is an easy thing to get around, so long as the guys don't all use Britney Spears or Paris Hilton as their pseudonyms. :lol:

A Margaret Thatcher has just put her nomination in for Jeremy Clarkson ;)

I just read that as 'Wish there were more like him - I'd tailpipe him like an Alfa.'

Sorry... I'm going. Leaving... now.

I think his lorry's gearstick beat you to it!! :shock:

A Margaret Thatcher has just put her nomination in for Jeremy Clarkson ;)

I think he'd be honored to know that one of his favorite women (besides his wife and mother) has voted for him. ;)

Hey - I voted too!!

I didn't get to vote for the U.S. Election so I'm exercising my right here. :mrgreen:

As the guy who started this topic, I suppose I had better vote, no?

Come on folks keep voting - we need to humiliate Clarkson this year

I just submitted a vote from every female in my address book. Wonder how long it will take them to figure out it was me?

They don't send you any e-mail...so they may only realise when they're asked what they find attractive about Jeremy :D

I think Jeremy has the same sort of appeal that Tony Soprano has.
Sure, they're a bit tubby, a bit fine on top, but I think it's the testosterone...
Some chicks'll do them. :lol:

I'll vote for him, since James already has one.;)

My vote for Jezza's in! this would make the best TG news seg of all time!!!

Me too.... now i kinda feel a little queer....

it should wear of with time. maybe if one of the mods can organize a system to get every member of final gear to be asked to vote, or some one can do a bit of tech wizardry and make a net bot that puts in a couple thousand votes

Can we also vote by mail? It's so hard to attach a sample of my beard to an electronic vote.
This could be slightly awkward.

...though I have to admit I never contemplated the issue of JC's posterior...

Thanks for all the good work guys. But be aware that this is only the vote to get Jezza on the shortlist! You will have to vote again once he has reached that. No need to worry. We not-a-dudes will let you know a.s.a.p.. :p