Rigging the Heat Magazine weird crush of the year

2Billion

Car(s)
'10 Toyota Matrix XR
Okay, here's the thing. Richard won it one year. Then James won it. Clearly, in the interests of fairness, Jeremy's due next.

I can't imagine a situation where someone might consider Jeremy to be their weird crush - though I'm not a girl, so this isn't my area of expertise. So, I'm wondering, is it actually possible to rig this strange little poll and give Jeremy victory? Readers of Heat might want to weigh in on this, since I'm not one of those.

I knew there was one for Richard but is there really one for Jeremy....that's just gross

You have no idea, mate. It's out there. Google and thy will find. :cool:

I feel slightly out of touch as I do not know the Jeremy forum! The only one I know of is jeremyclarkson.co.uk and he has his own section in Hammond Heaven....

There's not really any hardcore fansites of Clarkson apart from Hammond Heaven. Really, I don't think he's a weird crush unfortunately. Or is that fortunately?

Dude, no way. No Stig, no Clarkson. It has to be Kiff, the one-armed sound guy.

Okay, here's the thing. Richard won it one year. Then James won it. Clearly, in the interests of fairness, Jeremy's due next.

I can't imagine a situation where someone might consider Jeremy to be their weird crush - though I'm not a girl, so this isn't my area of expertise. So, I'm wondering, is it actually possible to rig this strange little poll and give Jeremy victory? Readers of Heat might want to weigh in on this, since I'm not one of those.

Who's going to admit to reading Heat? I'd rather admit to finger-banging kestrels.

(I don't, by the way, but I read about a guy who did in Heat)

Seriously, you have no idea. Jeremy has hordes of women lusting after him... (and quite rightly too, IMHO)

We not-a-dudes will let you know when the competition is on. No worry, you don't have to buy the magazine or anything scary like that. You only have to send one (or two, or three ;)) e-mails in which you admit to Jezza being your secret crush. :D

There's not really any hardcore fansites of Clarkson apart from Hammond Heaven. Really, I don't think he's a weird crush unfortunately. Or is that fortunately?

There are. They're just well-hidden... :cool:

After this priceless couplet ...
Who's going to admit to reading Heat? I'd rather admit to finger-banging kestrels.

(I don't, by the way, but I read about a guy who did in Heat)

:D

Ditto, but I'll help the Not-a-dudes rig the vote as and when.

Two questions:
a) Jezza or The Stigg - lets us know which one ?
b) Is the Heat award an email or Web vote ?

PS .. and let us know about SCD vote if and when etc, with Hamster

Last edited: