Rigging the Heat Magazine weird crush of the year

Surely he'd win by a tailslide? If you get my "drift"?

this page has made me laugh so much. i could see the stig winning the weird crush over Jeremy. since everyone wants to know who it is under that helmet.
and in my best Al Murray voice "i was never confused!"

I just voted multiple times for myself and my sister, even though I honestly can't remember a single thing about Jeremy Clarkson's arse other than a vague feeling that he may have one.

He's made the shortlist folks!
Only one short step to humilation during the news.

Get voting again chaps - you know you all fancy him :p

I can't seem to figure out where to vote. It just kept sending me around in circles. Anybody with a direct link?

HMM they seem to have disconnected the link. Hopefully there should be a new link in a day or too.

He's made the shortlist folks!
Only one short step to humilation during the news.

Get voting again chaps - you know you all fancy him :p

It's all because of the virtual man-love OK. :lol:

This weeks Heat magazine... which I only browsed through to help with this contest and in no way did I look through the magazine. ;)

The shortlist is...

Andrew Castle.
Jeremy Kyle.
Jake Wood.
Jezza.

I've just been on the Heat site and I can't find any reference to the weird crush thing at all - they seem to be doing the Torso of the Year comp and, with the best will in the world, I don't think Jezza would be up for that, somehow...

I've just been on the Heat site and I can't find any reference to the weird crush thing at all - they seem to be doing the Torso of the Year comp and, with the best will in the world, I don't think Jezza would be up for that, somehow...

You might be right about that. :D

jeremy-clarkson-beach.jpg

Okay, now I'm new but I will risk immediate ostrasization (is that even a word?) and admit that I have a huge crush on Jeremy and have had for yonks. I am so intent on having him win this damn competition you have no idea. I'm totally convinced that there are loads of us out there ad our voices must be heard... or y'know, something less militant... :)

Oh and I'm totally not a moderator of that Clarkson Appreciation Site... nope, not at all, honest.

Last edited:
You might be right about that. :D

jeremy-clarkson-beach.jpg

Will the next series be delayed for his maternity leave?

Also, if he wins, this is easily the best thing I've ever been part of.

Seriously, I so have to put in a vote once they put up the poll.

Because:

1) I find it funny, hysterical even.
2) James and Richard would no doubtedly find it hysterical as well, and bring it up constantly. That thought makes me laugh even harder.
3) It would make for the best News segment in the history of the show....in the world!