Rigging the Heat Magazine weird crush of the year

Okay, now I'm new but I will risk immediate ostrasization (is that even a word?) and admit that I have a huge crush on Jeremy and have had for yonks. I am so intent on having him win this damn competition you have no idea. I'm totally convinced that there are loads of us out there ad our voices must be heard... or y'know, something less militant... :)

Oh and I'm totally not a moderator of that Clarkson Appreciation Site... nope, not at all, honest.

LOL! No, we believe you. Honest. ;)

:wave:

Poll is up!!

Obama?!? Oh cripes, we're really going to have to rig the vote now if we need a TG three-peat!

It will be a close run thing ... what with Barack Obama and the nerdy bloke from Peep Show in the running ...!

Voted. I shall bookmark that and keep at it.
A lot.
Barack Obama! Oh dear, we do have competition... But who can deny us the victory of making Jezza cringe?

Just voted several times for Jeremy (in the interests of science naturally) but judging by the comments on the following page it seems like Obama is going to win this one by a landslide.

Still they can always take the piss out of Jeremy for not winning......

I hope I don't offend the members of the "Jeremy Clarkson Appreciation Society" with this but ....

Barack Obama should not be in this competition. There is nothing weird about having a crush on the (soon to be) most powerful man in the world ... whoever he (or she) is.

.. Power, the ultimate aphrodisiac etc ...... I'll go now :blush:

NO. It Must be JEREMY.

Don't be imtimidated. Just keep voting.

We can just keep voting, I hope. Because if all this isn't registering, I shall be a very unhappy Vey.
Keep it up, folks.

How long do we have to vote?

I have to go do a little work, but then I am sending out the link to everyone in my address book and ask them to vote Jeremy.

It's apparently open until midnight tonight. (That'll be GMT I guess).

Um, and you can vote as many times as you want for Jezza by the looks of it
:D

This needs to be stickied for the day so that everyone can find the link and do their duty by humiliating supporting Jeremy. :D

*Bump*

You can only vote today, so let's keep this post at the top. :D

Happy to volunteer for the next "bump" - I intend to keep voting all the way throught the football tonight.