Rigging the Heat Magazine weird crush of the year

so we can just keep clicking all night and it won't know it's the same people voting over and over....?

brilliant!! college assignments and paintings will just have to wait then :wicked:

Oops, my finger slipped numerous times and I accidentally went on the Internet, found that, and voted for Jezza.

Damn it. I hope he wins, because it would make for fantastic TV and a great bout of public humiliation... :D

The thought just occurred to me... does anyone remember "The Golden Cock Award" they used to do at the end of the series? This has kind of replaced it, in a way.

After thinking about this for a while (which is probably weird in itself), I can't figure out why Barack Obama is a weird celebrity crush. I thought he'd be a perfectly normal crush for a lady ... indeed, a couple of my male friends have admitted that they'd go gay for Obama.

On that basis, surely Barack Obama should be disqualified from this competition ...?

After thinking about this for a while (which is probably weird in itself), I can't figure out why Barack Obama is a weird celebrity crush. I thought he'd be a perfectly normal crush for a lady ... indeed, a couple of my male friends have admitted that they'd go gay for Obama.

On that basis, surely Barack Obama should be disqualified from this competition ...?

Well, I didn't think it was weird to have a crush on James.... :wub:

I voted! :D

<BUMP> and still voting......

Voted 3x here; more to come. Let's make it happen!

Surely Jezza must win?! Obama? Oh sure he's got the charisma and he's kind of cute if you like the infinite power sort of thing but does he have a penchant for denim and saying exactly the wrong thing at any given moment? No he does not. Throw in the too-tight denim and the statuesque proportions and this Barack fella's got no chance.

Vote Jez, you know it makes as much sense as anything else!

*hides*

I've put in more votes from Cheeseheadland!

We can make this happen! Yes, we can!!

*bump*

Voting closes at midnight! (I have got cramp. :()

I just voted... at least a dozen times.
Someone punch me, or something. :???:

Tuesday, November 25 2008. The day FinalGear turned gay. :D