Rigging the Heat Magazine weird crush of the year

I'm into the hundreds and a severe case of RSI.

voted... "i was never confused.."

There, I've put in my last batch of votes!

I think I've developed carpal tunnel now...and I don't care! :D

What's wrong with just going back and voting again? It's a 2 click process for me, since hitting back automatically scrolls the window down to the where it was before and I have the back function on one of the buttons on my mouse. Click, back, click, back.

What's wrong with just going back and voting again? It's a 2 click process for me, since hitting back automatically scrolls the window down to the where it was before and I have the back function on one of the buttons on my mouse. Click, back, click, back.

I've got game keepers thumb ... makes it sore to use the back button on the mouse ... and the address bar is a much easier target to hit than the "back" button on the browser.

Got numerous votes in, and spread the word around various sites I frequent. Final Gear seems to have gone a bit ambiguous this evening in the name of the cause, which is all good. Fingers crossed it's been enough to complete the hat-trick :D

It is still letting me vote despite the fact it is past midnight in the UK. I am pleased they actually chose a flattering shot of Jeremy - he's the best of that bunch, anyway.

Last edited:
It just let me vote again too.

I guess we will know soon if he was able to beat Obama.

Ruh roh, the link doesn't work anymore! They haven't released the results either....let the suspense begin.

It took a day or two last time we rigged it...erm :rolleyes: voted for James......