Rigging the Heat Magazine weird crush of the year

A BIG "Congratulations" to those who thought this up and made it happen! The humiliation will be totally immense this weekend if James and Richard find out about this.

But I'm sure they know, as does Wilman, as does Jezza. Oops, did I say that Jezza might know about this? :lol:

Aaaw, Richard is going to feel left out. Isn't there an award we can nominate him for? ;)

It's not going to be 'Haircut of the Year' this time....:lol:

Apparently Jezza got a lot of teasing about this at filming yesterday
Let's hope it makes it to the news :lol:

*Fingers crossed*

I wondered about that, since according to the blog, Jeremy's lost his voice a bit. Which means that Richard and James can mock him mercilessly for it, and Jeremy can barely say a word in defense. Or they'll wait and do it again next week, when he (hopefully) has his voice back.

Apparently Jezza got a lot of teasing about this at filming yesterday
Let's hope it makes it to the news :lol:

*cackle*

oh god yes!!!

haha YESSSSS

I overheard my bro's girlfriend telling him this in an incredulous voice a couple of days ago and did a little victory dance. Nice to know our efforts were not in vain. 2009 is the year of the Stig!

Okay, I'll save you all from an embarrasing trip to the shop. ;)

Here are two readable scans of the article. Posted by Del732 on HammondHeaven. (And stolen by me.)

Jezza_HeatWeirdCrush2008001.jpg

Jezza_HeatWeirdCrush2008002.jpg

Not sure how much research Heat have done about the donkeys because
unless Jeremy now owns Geoffey Mk2, he wrote about Geoffey dying
in his Times Column dated 24/12/2006!:?

Research? Heat magazine? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He has new donkeys now though.

I remember him describing the Fiat Panda - "It's like a little donkey..." :D:D:D

Nothing secret about it - he thought it was great.

Not sure how much research Heat have done about the donkeys because
unless Jeremy now owns Geoffey Mk2, he wrote about Geoffey dying
in his Times Column dated 24/12/2006!:?

Poor Kristin Scott Donkey passed away some time last year too, he mentioned that in his Times column from 21/10/2007. I'm not sure who the current Clarkson donkeys are though, and I've no idea as to Eddie's status :|

(and no, I don't have a strange obsession with the Clarkson donkeys... I just like donkeys generally and have a memory that retains the most random things!)