Rigging the Heat Magazine weird crush of the year

I'm not sure who the current Clarkson donkeys are though,

I heard one of them is called James Bray but I am not sure if that is 100% accurate. We need more donkey info :D

Seems like someone at TG Web thinks the same way some of us do.....

We're also reluctant to go and have a poke around Heat's website, but if Jeremy won weird crush this year, James last year and Richard the year before, is 2009 Stig's turn? It's surely got to be.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/telly-news-2008-12-08

Or he/she has been lurking here...........and maybe autovoting? ;)

Stig next year and Andy for the one after that?

Stig possibly, although it might sound a few warning bells for the Heat people. A truly weird crush would be Tom "Wookie" Ford. I know he appears on Fifth Gear but he does at least write for the TG mag and website.

As for Wilman he's not public enough and they'd definitely know something was up if he appeared on the shortlist.

they'd definitely know something was up if he appeared on the shortlist.
I don?t think they were unaware of this thread this year (they can?t be that blind) ... but ... once you start such a project and set the rules you simply can?t change them and have to stick with them.

And on the other hand it?s not bad promotion for them, is it? So I?m guessing, they knew but decided just to swim along ...

I heard one of them is called James Bray but I am not sure if that is 100% accurate. We need more donkey info :D

According to "The World According to Clarkson", his donkeys are called:

1. Geoff (grey in colour)
2. Eddie (playful)
3. Kristien Scott (female)

But that's all the way back on 7th Dec 2003, exactly 5 years ago.

Just like to say a big "Congratulations" and "Thanks for the laughs supplied" for everyone who made this happen. Jezza's expression when he was shown the magazine was utterly priceless.

A truly weird crush would be Tom "Wookie" Ford.

Not that anyone should read anything into this of course *cough*, but what's weird about that?

:blush:

Reactions: MWF