Rigging the Maxim's Who's Your Favourite Bloke of 2008 poll

LindenChase

Another award for us to rig and for this one you guys don't have to turn gay at all. :cool:

A heroic performance on The F Word saw James devour a bull?s penis and a plate of rotting shark, putting a sickly Ramsay to shame. On his barnet: ?People recognise me by my shit hair. I?m quite happy with that.?

Robert Downey? Really? Vote Vote Vote!

I voted, James was in the lead after that...

I just voted three times; refresh the page and you can re-vote. It works, too; his percentages are steadily creeping up, though that may not all be me.

I just voted three times; refresh the page and you can re-vote. It works, too; his percentages are steadily creeping up, though that may not all be me.

It's not, lots of not-a-dudes over on other boards voting as well right now. :)

By the way, love the santa-hat your avatar-elephant is wearing. :D

It's not, lots of not-a-dudes over on other boards voting as well right now. :)

Ah ha, that explains his very sudden seveneight-point lead over Robert Downey Jr. Good job ladies, keep it up!

Ben Ainslie should win it but seeing as he won't I voded for May. 10% lead now.

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for Robert Downey. At 5.00 p.m. today he was up 1%. Last time I checked, he was trailing by 20%. ;)

Think I've managed to get James up to 47% although I guess I'm not alone. We can get him to 50% by midnight GMT surely?

EDIT: Actually just went back and he's on 50% already.

Think I've managed to get James up to 47% although I guess I'm not alone. We can get him to 50% by midnight GMT surely?

At this rate he will up to 50% in about ten minutes. Lots of voting going on on the-site-that-dare-not-speak-its-name-over-here and the James May Board. :)

Last edited:
I voted!

Currently at 64% for the Captain! :)