No 56k: Ringmeet 2011 - What could possibly go wrong? (Dump all your pics & videos here)

I pointed them towards ATU, will be replaced tomorrow morning. They won't rip these two off :p

Perkelewagon!
:lmao:

I pointed them towards ATU, will be replaced tomorrow morning. They won't rip these two off :p
I don?t think I?ve ever met anyone who took their car to ATU without being ripped off. And daboom is a foreigner, so they?ll rip him off properly. :)

I don?t think I?ve ever met anyone who took their car to ATU without being ripped off. And daboom is a foreigner, so they?ll rip him off properly. :)

You have met me, no? :)
I let them fix two wheel bearings and parts of the exhaust system plus two wheel allignments and acutally underpaid. Hell, they even did a wheel allignment for free for me, after hours. ATU Siegen Geisweid - go there :)

I hated the sound of the indicator in the C3 :mrgreen:

Nothing beats the indicator in cheap Renaults (and Dacias). Not even blip blop blip blop, just bip bip bip bip. A proper indicator sound would raise the price of the car by what, 50 cents?

Last edited:
Would you like some indicator with your cuckoo clock?

Honestly, I'm not a person that tends to judge quality by the sounds something makes, but the moment equi turned the indicator on for the first time I was like "wtf, how can something that simple sound so cheap?!"

It's a FRENCH POS! I'm just happy it hasn't yet fallen apart, especially with the way I drive. Italy has brought out the Italian in me and I've now terrorized the French during their rush hour. Serves them right for giving me a car like that!

Oi! I will have none of this degrading of French automobiles! :lol:

Meh. It wasn't a "French POS" like the C3 Picasso, but it was F/F and understeery. It did its job, yes, but it's wrong wheel drive and doesn't have enough rotation to make up for that (like a Mini has/can have).

Give me a good French car, not a passable one!

Actually you did. You met me :D

But I guess Northern German garages are more honest in general anyway :p

Be glad they didn't get a Renault Scenic. It's indicator makes the sound of a trotting horse on tarmac: Click-clock click-clock click-clock.

Btw.: Is it weird, that I already think about what kind of car getting next year?

Last edited:
Where in south germany? If he?s anywhere near Heilbronn I know where he can get a spare. :)

Near Villingen. DaBoom called ATU, they said they will have part by tomorrow, but said they need to see the car. So after we towed it there (yes. With the 7), then they suddenly say it's going to take until Saturday. So we called Pit-Stop, who said they will have it by tomorrow, but wanted to see the papers of the car, although they closed 5 minutes after the call... We tried BMW dealer, who said their "parts guy" leaves at 5, so we can't reach him until tomorrow. This is all we could find with google in the area.

So.. we will try the BMW guys tomorrow morning, and maybe the pitstop again, and if not, we have until 12 to order the part via ATU for Saturday.

I can recommend the BMW ahg-Group, which has a location @Villingen-Schwenningen. All their spots in my area have been good sources for parts, help and cars to me and friends. They once even sent me a part via dhl for free when i bought like 4 parts and 1 was not on site.

http://www.ahg-mobile.de/ahg/standorte/Villingen-Schwenningen,19.htm