No 56k: Ringmeet 2011 - What could possibly go wrong? (Dump all your pics & videos here)

We (or at least I) have no f... idea. It somehow appeared out of nowhere, nobody claimed ownership afterwards. And afaik we left it there. I think this mystery will never be solved!!! :D

It appeared behind our tent on the last day. I wish I had had enough space in my luggage, I totally would have taken it with me- that thing was awesome.

I have seen it somewhere before, but I have no idea where. It certainly wasn't mine. I thought it was a running joke so I was surprised that nobody claimed it.

The car was capable of oversteer, but it had an understeery bias. That doesn't mean "it can't oversteer". But it had the kind of bias that FWD cars tend to have. Not all FWD chassis can be tuned to have the kind of balance I prefer (in fact, most of them can't, just because of limitations of a F/F layouts).

yeah yeah :D

it sounded like the car wouldn't oversteer for you.. and I seem to remember you mentioning that the car might have been set up to be more safe for you, thus my comment

I have seen it somewhere before, but I have no idea where. It certainly wasn't mine. I thought it was a running joke so I was surprised that nobody claimed it.

I thought swek brought it? Or did he only have that folding stool? :?

Gah, creepy chair is creepy. Probably a good thing that we left when we did, who knows what else might've happened with that thing. :lol:

it sounded like the car wouldn't oversteer for you.. and I seem to remember you mentioning that the car might have been set up to be more safe for you, thus my comment
It wouldn't oversteer the way I like. It definitely had a safe setup, but the chassis was also limiting it.

Get some seat time in a good handling RWD car. It's very different from the FWD experiences you've had.

That chair was mine allright. I grabbed three camping chairs for 3-ish EUR each. One of them turned out to be that. Ooops...

You have to bring it next year. It HAS to become the Ringmeet mascot.

That chair was last seen next to the bathroom just before we left for the ring for the last time on sunday. Doubt anyone went back to get it

was it you that rode in my rented Clio and recorded the lap with the phone? I know someone did...
I guess that was Adrian's friend. He supposedly film my lap as well after Adrian's camera died out of boredom mid-lap.
You have to bring it next year. It HAS to become the Ringmeet mascot.
We left it in front of the babies' bathroom on purpose when we got rid of the trash.

I'm sure it'll come back to haunt us... In our dreams.

tumblr_lag6d6BUR41qdoghio1_500.png

Get some seat time in a good handling RWD car. It's very different from the FWD experiences you've had.

that's definitely the goal... but I'll probably have to wait until I can buy my own :(

That chair was mine allright. I grabbed three camping chairs for 3-ish EUR each. One of them turned out to be that. Ooops...

ahh.. the mystery is revealed. You should have just kept quiet :D

I am sorry to say but I abandoned it and it was the last one on sale. It is lost forever.

I shall acquire some of these and randomly put them next to cars of German FG members....... "IT IS HAUNTING ME"

The small chair that could....

....but was never let to have a change.

I will always miss you, little chair, since you did bring joy to the ringmeet.

Some words from beyond the grave (or more precise, a nice little B&B on the Isle of Skye): As no one claimed ownership of the little chair and the best course of action anybody offered was "throw it away" I decided to put it up in front of the kid's bathroom. I figured that was the place where it would most likely find a new owner.

Yes. Metalnarf looted my rubber straps I brought Kip :p - luckily he didn't smash my window in and set fire to my car ;)

Somehow I first read that as "... and set car to my fire."

HerpDerp.png