No 56k: Ringmeet 2011 - What could possibly go wrong? (Dump all your pics & videos here)

Gotcha covered - and he-he, take some rep to be stronger next time :p

I think with more space infront of me it would have done slightly more, it was not at the end, not yet. But there was traffic several hundred meters ahead and i lifted.

I covered Thomas too.

Forgive me if this sounds like a n00b question but given the weather you've had there the last couple of years meeting mid-August what is the weather like there in June and July and would it be possible to make it happen then for a chance of better weather or is the 'Ring unavailable then?

This year basically every day in the summer was like shit here. And the Eifel is quite special itself. According to my mother she had a beautyful sunny weekend with 25-29?C friday till sunday, and that just about 200km south (air-line)...

No wonder it got there. Mine can only do 230. :( I wonder what it would gain with a bit of a remap...

Covered! Excellent report, sadly for thomas maybe a bit too much things to report, but it was very nice to read! :)

I don't see whats wrong with that :mrgreen:.

Neither do I.

The only thing about the A6 3.0 TDI is, that it takes it a long time to get to that speed.

I had one of these in front of me on my way back. Traffic was tight and he behaved like a typical Audi driver: Flashing, blinking, tailgating. Then the Autobahn went from 2 to 3 lanes and I couldn't resist showing him superior power.

Sorry for the bragging but he really was no match for the mighty 535d. Not a chance in hell.

Last edited:
I could find your comment on my cheapmobile offensive! 230GBP? Who would spend such amounts of money on a car like that?!? NOT ME! It cost 220. :lol:

Nevertheless excellent write-up!

Last edited:
And leaving rust flakes all around the ring. Probably shed a few kilos. :D

if anyone finds pics of my car from the track on Sunday please let me know! I was the only person driving this car on Sunday (14.8)

294164_270478492967374_264902573524966_1319041_5042036_n.jpg