No 56k: Ringmeet 2011 - What could possibly go wrong? (Dump all your pics & videos here)

I didn't realise how much memory it takes to load this thread until I did it on this work machine, it just locked up solid. my home machine doesn't even break a sweat, surprisingly.

Also:
IMG_4036.jpg

and...

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/ma/matt2000/2011/08/17/8200rpm.com.1854515_H.jpg

Oh and I'm not sure if i mentioned it already, but just to clearify:

I filed an insurance-report for the hood-incident and hope it will be covered so MXM gets it replaced.

Crutchie-Dutchie. :lol:

{ does a double-take at Ford Prefect's name tag }

Ummm...what does FP do for a living? Something involving win?

Last edited:
@thomas: Surely a simple bonnet/hood can't be too much? Dunno what your insurance excess is, but anyone from the UK it would be so much cheaper to just pay it and not loose any discounts for claiming. :dunno:
Well, its the rentals insurance anyway, and after they paid it I usually still have the chance to say I wanna pay it on my own. Lets see.

For thomas:
296727_10150251698556082_529631081_8046942_206596_n.jpg

Audi speedo is about +10-20 at 260. Gotcha ;)

It actually topped out at 257. Though it was slight uphill (yes, a slight uphill in denmark), with three people in a fully packed (2.2 ton i'd guess) car, i thought it would do more. She was going between 253 and 257 for ~30 sec so i gave up on doing more. Oh, and my passenger side window decided it wanted to be outside the frame when i passed 220. Could have something to do with it. There are some major tweaks to be done before next year :p

Btw it was funny to see how much lowering the popup lamps helped acceleration. In 4th (210 kph) she crawled her way up, took them down at 220 and there was quite a noticable boost in acceleration :p

My photos and all vids will be up tonight btw :)

Since everyone is comparing speed-penises: Have I mentioned that on the way home I stopped for fuel just before midnight with 220km to go, and I was home by 1am?

:mrgreen:

I like it. Your car is a fast little rocket! Shame i didn't get to video the lap, it was EPIC.

Glad you enjoyed it! In retrospect it would have been kinda cool to stop and install the camera...

Next year! ;)

EDIT: Maybe i'll buy a rollbar mount, since you actually have a rollbar.