No 56k: Ringmeet 2011 - What could possibly go wrong? (Dump all your pics & videos here)

Yeah... and next time also collect enough bonus points at REWE markets, so you can get the towels, too :p
We never managed to find towels to buy. Oh well - we're back in "hotel provides all the towels we need" land.

I have only made good experiences with Sixt to far. But then again, they know me by now and I guess I could get away with stuff others wouldn't.
That's a nice place to be, isn't it? I had that with my mechanic in Austin before I moved. If my car needed more work than they could get done in a day, I'd drop off my car and drive off with his.

Well, if it was an emergency, you should have said something. Somewhere in Adenau must have also been a shop that sells towels.

Nevertheless the "these towels are not for sale, we only give them away for bonus points" was pretty ridiculous and WTF.

I was a bit surprised by that, too. Usually you can also buy that stuff but without the discount of the bonus points. Got a whole series of pots and pans that way.

Seven as tow car? That's properly awesome. Let's see if pictures of that surface on the failtubes or somewhere. :D

Well, there isn't much spare time to spend while towing/being towed, but at least at one point I had time to take a proof pic. :p

P1000378.JPG

No, Italy is not actually that bad. Yes, it is a total chaos, but somehow it works, and on the countryside you can drive a bit quicker than you'd dare in other countries, because no one is expecting you to drive like you should :p And they do have incredible amount of perfect driving roads and most excellent (and by Finnish or German standards almost free) coffee.

Germany is one of the few countries where I'd like to live, but Italy is definately one of my favourite countries to spend a holiday.

It only <honk> looks like total <HONK> chaos. It's wheel-to-<HOOONK>-wheel drag racing. And it's <HOOOONK> fantastically fun. <HOOOONK>

FTFY. You can tell Italians love their horns because the Italian-sourced Fabia in my sig has a higher and louder horn than its German counterparts.

I was mostly impressed by Italian bus drivers' complete disregard for the lives of cyclists and scooter drivers.

Way to go, Italian bus drivers :mrgreen: